Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

What SW nerds think they look like

megan-fox-star-wars.jpg

What SW nerds really look like

th

Marvel was smart going with less armor and no helmet.

The more armor you put on him the more fake he will look in motion just look at Steppen.

Making Thanos walk slow also helped give him weight and obviously attitude.

Giving him Brolin’s facial features also helps making him feel more real.

After a viewing of JL Marvel brass saw Steppenwolf and said "****, We have to distance ourselves from that abomination get the CGI boys and remove all evidence of Thanos' Helmet"

but the fact that fact it kept making bank had to do with the fact that it was a great film..

Exactly... TDKR did great because people were loving the Batman films up until then.

TDK did great because people fell in love with the Nolan Universe from BB..

I think BB did not do better initially because people still had B&R and BF stuck in their heads plus the slew of other average comic films.. But after the home video release of BB people found out it was not the same old goody Batman and were pumped for TDK.. Add on the fact that it has Batman going against his most popular villain, a great marketing campaign, excellent critical response, great word of mouth, and that it is a damn fine film....

Well that goes against Trash Panda's point of Ledger being the reason for TDK success and stands more to reason that TDK was very well liked and and people wanted more of this universe. If TDK only reason for success was Ledger then TDKR would have fallen on its face.

wNkyELe.gif

Unfortunately TDKR failed to live up to their predecessors.

dia0ghH.gif

If the final battle with Thanos involves
Spoiler Spoiler:
i'm walking out on this movie.

I don't care how good the film is.. If it ends like that Its worse then JL.

I 100% agree.

I will sell off my entire MCU collection if that happens and not go watch Avengers 4 either and leave a paper bag with poop on fire at Trash Panda's door step.

Back