Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

As far as JL had they only figured out a way to give Superman more to do and not made Batman just a guy wearing a cowl who says silly one liners to himself that are very much out of character for how Batman was presented in BvS then who knows I might've been much more forgiving of its shallowness god knows I am of certain MCU movies.

I still can’t believe that WB/DC were stumped on how to handle Superman’s strength being greater than Steppenwolf. [/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]It was a convoluted mess none of it made sense[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]They knew he could beat Steppenwolf in 30 seconds so they came up with him having to leave the main battle to save people we were never introduced to. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]They showed him carrying a building Khev. Not people but a building! We are supposed to care about infrastructure now lol. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]So now he returns to the main battle and does what, he freezes SW axe why? You know why just to give WW something big to do. Superman could’ve just picked him up and flung him into the sun or saved time and ripped his head off. It was no competition he owned SW. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]But no, we have to get an axe freeze just so WW can now break his axe so dumb. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]There lies the main problem with Superman he is too strong for his own good. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]Very difficult character to handle because he doesn’t need a team he could’ve taken out SW on his own in 30 seconds. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]Ok so DC then created the Doomsday and Darkseid characters to counter that problem because they can’t keep going back to using kryptonite and besides kryptonite does not make for an exciting fight hence Doomsday being crammed into BvS who was actually utilized in a decent enough manner during the battle especially since it lead to WW best in class superhero entrance one of the coolest in superhero cinematic history. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]But in JL they tried to make SW a credible threat by padding him with a parademon army but that failed miserably at keeping the battle interesting with the JL team. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]Had JL given Superman more to do, had JL given the entire team a better threat than just having to freeze a stupid axe then maybe I would’ve loved it just as much as I do Avengers.
[/FONT][/FONT]

They had no clue what to do with the rest of the team so they came up with Cyborg hacking the cubes lol.

Aquaman was just a weaker Superman standing around doing nothing he can’t fly and not near water great lol.

Flash was ummm what did he do in the climax again oh yeah the eastern european family I forgot lol.
Cyborg showing up Batman, shoot me.

f6ddb710-6453-0133-9eb2-0af7184f89fb.gif

JAWS with the Russos at the helm we might actually get a movie where Cap and Hulk are BOTH awesome. :D :yess:

And lol at the pic above. :lol

Yep.. Its what I have been hoping for since they got announced as directors... They seem to have an understanding of these characters and ways to make them look and act awesome!!

Well not really i’m actually the last guy in the movie section to go and paralyze myself from being able to enjoy a movie with some self imposed hyper critical level of artificial self importance that generates contempt towards any creation.

I haven’t set a standard so high in my mind that nothing will ever be able to reach it.

Complaining about Superman being too strong to remain interesting enough to sustain a movie is a very basic complaint lol.

Superman 78 didn’t have to worry about that problem because of limitations in visual effects or actually they probably had to worry about that problem even more so because of the limitations in visual effects makes me wonder now.

But Superman Returns struggled with that as well.

JL should’ve been about:

JL with good Superman vs Darkseid
or
JL vs bad Superman and Steppenwolf

Any of those 2 scenarios and the team would’ve really had to step up to the plate, all of them not just WW!

**** parademons

**** Batman saying “Uhh I did not not like you” durr durr.

Last edited:

I'm happy to see that studios have finally figured out a way to utilize the versatility of digital to both show the money shots while simultaneously hiding spoilers.

And mustaches.

I still can’t believe that WB/DC were stumped on how to handle Superman’s strength being greater than Steppenwolf.

It was a convoluted mess none of it made sense

They knew he could beat Steppenwolf in 30 seconds so they came up with him having to leave the main battle to save people we were never introduced to.

They should have made SW stronger. Supposedly, the Snyder version had SW using Sups as a villain, so that would've been more interesting and more of a challenge for the team.

But in JL they tried to make SW a credible threat by padding him with a parademon army but that failed miserably at keeping the battle interesting with the JL team.
Had JL given Superman more to do, had JL given the entire team a better threat than just having to freeze a stupid axe then maybe I would’ve loved it just as much as I do Avengers.

They had no clue what to do with the rest of the team so they came up with Cyborg hacking the cubes lol.

Aquaman was just a weaker Superman standing around doing nothing he can’t fly and not near water great lol.

Flash was ummm what did he do in the climax again oh yeah the eastern european family I forgot lol.

Yup, Suicide Squad had the same problem. In their case, they were underpowered, but besides that, the film or story didn't use the team's individual attributes, abilities, or powers. So as a result, you have a whole team doing the same thing....throwing punches and kicking monsters. Well, anyone can do that?

At least all the JL members had super strength and speed, except for poor Batman. But still, the story should've been designed to highlight each character and give each hero something to do during the climax that involves their unique abilities.

The climax should have taken place near the water, that way Aquaman can have a huge moment. Flash should have been put in a situation that ONLY he can solve by using his speed as well as his mental speed, so some kind of count down like a bomb or alien weapon that's going to go off and only he can handle it.

It's like WB doesn't have a good understanding of the characters and their abilities.

Well not really i’m actually the last guy in the movie section to go and paralyze myself from being able to enjoy a movie with some self imposed hyper critical level of artificial self importance that generates contempt towards any creation.

I haven’t set a standard so high in my mind that nothing will ever be able to reach it.

Complaining about Superman being too strong to remain interesting enough to sustain a movie is a very basic complaint lol.

Superman 78 didn’t have to worry about that problem because of limitations in visual effects or actually they probably had to worry about that problem even more so because of the limitations in visual effects makes me wonder now.

But Superman Returns struggled with that as well.

JL should’ve been about:

JL with good Superman vs Darkseid
or
JL vs bad Superman and Steppenwolf

Any of those 2 scenarios and the team would’ve really had to step up to the plate, all of them not just WW!

**** parademons

**** Batman saying “Uhh I did not not like you” durr durr.

I was mostly joking with my post, but I guess my point was that I can't imagine JL being structured well enough for it to be worth complaining about any misuse of Superman. :lol

tumblr_nqpxe18LXd1u44rfco1_400.gif

Maybe not the last but the most vocal and a hero to many battling the evil doers who pick a side.....You need a cape and tights 🙂

Not wrong about Supes and it can be expanded to ultra power heroes. Either they battle someone of equal strength and demolish everything or their improperly utilized.

And mustaches.

They should have made SW stronger. Supposedly, the Snyder version had SW using Sups as a villain, so that would've been more interesting and more of a challenge for the team.

Yup, Suicide Squad had the same problem. In their case, they were underpowered, but besides that, the film or story didn't use the team's individual attributes, abilities, or powers. So as a result, you have a whole team doing the same thing....throwing punches and kicking monsters. Well, anyone can do that?

At least all the JL members had super strength and speed, except for poor Batman. But still, the story should've been designed to highlight each character and give each hero something to do during the climax that involves their unique abilities.

The climax should have taken place near the water, that way Aquaman can have a huge moment. Flash should have been put in a situation that ONLY he can solve by using his speed as well as his mental speed, so some kind of count down like a bomb or alien weapon that's going to go off and only he can handle it.

It's like WB doesn't have a good understanding of the characters and their abilities.

Supposedly Aquaman movie takes place in the Sahara desert.

And mustaches.

You mean Zack Snyder....... Snyder doesnt understand these characters.

Hell, he even admitted to never have read the dark knight returns.

:lol:lol

I still blame WB. They have ultimate control.

Nolan was able to make an amazing trilogy,
IT was an amazing adaptation.
Harry potter is one of the greatest adaptations of a book series...
So no, WB can create magic with the right person.

Maybe not the last but the most vocal and a hero to many battling the evil doers who pick a side.....You need a cape and tights 

Not wrong about Supes and it can be expanded to ultra power heroes. Either they battle someone of equal strength and demolish everything or their improperly utilized.

Believe me it’s ok to be critical, set standards and not like everything I just won’t do it to where i’m now paralyzed from ever enjoying anything because where is the fun in that. Always seeking perfection will quickly lead to a very tiny movie collection lol.

I will buy JL on bluray and watch once in awhile it just won’t be allowed to sit next to my MCU movies that’s all.

:lol:lol

I still blame WB. They have ultimate control.

Yup they hired him to begin with.

Nolan was able to make an amazing trilogy, IT was an amazing adaptation.

You baiting?

Of course WB can create magic when they make the right decisions, but even Jordan can miss a game winning shot every now and then. The DCEU was one of those failed shots. It's on WB.

You baiting?

Of course WB can create magic when they make the right decisions, but even Jordan can miss a game winning shot every now and then. The DCEU was one of those failed shots. It's on WB.

It is on snyder.
They trusted him and he failed them.
Sure, justice league as it is RIGHT NOW.... but thats after snyder messed up over and over.

Nolan was able to make an amazing trilogy, IT was an amazing adaptation.

Yes, but the Nolan trilogy was done before the big boys at WB were concerned about competing with Marvel. It and HP will be subjective.

While some of the people behind the DCEU may be concerned about making their own legitimately good movies, the fact of the matter is that the head honchos at WB are concerned with one thing and one thing only - competition, and they don't care about what they have to cut from a director's movie or who they have to step on get their way. If WB wasn't currently run by greedy morons then maybe we'd have better DC films.

The amount of effort they put into digitally removing Cavill's mustache shows you how much they care.

But then how was the harry potter series so well done and so perfect

Back