Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

It is on snyder.
They trusted him and he failed them.
Sure, justice league as it is RIGHT NOW.... but thats after snyder messed up over and over.

If you hire me to do a job (MOS), and the outcome is not satisfactory, then you hire me again for an even bigger job (BVS), and then you hire me AGAIN...for an even bigger job...do I need to keep going? :lol

Maybe not the last but the most vocal and a hero to many battling the evil doers who pick a side.....You need a cape and tights ��

Jye is someone to be admired. I still condone him for openly admitting that he enjoyed JW and TFA when the general consensus here is that both suck. :clap

I can't wait to see how many people's heads explode when the JW2 trailer gets released. :lol

Oh, I don't know... It's not like there are a few people out there who don't agree that HP is an amazing book adaptation or anything...

How do you measure quality then? How do you measure that batman v superman was bad?
There are people here that are hardcore fans of it like snikt. So according to what you say, snikt is right and batman v superman is an incredible movie?

How do you measure quality then? How do you measure that batman v superman was bad?
There are people here that are hardcore fans of it like snikt. So according to what you say, snikt is right and batman v superman is an incredible movie?

Exactly. That's the beauty of having opinions.

I didn't care for BvS, but if SNIKT or anyone else thinks BvS is an incredible movie, then let them think BvS is an incredible movie - just like I don't think Harry Potter is a perfect series.

Love Hela BTW

Me too. :drool

Them Goonies are fuggg.

3ZAQDux.jpg

p5BsLe4.jpg

I'm all for crossovers but didn't think Justice League influence would be so pervasive....

gallery-1510932805-supermans-face-1.jpg

OMG:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

fix-starlor.jpg

fix-cap.jpg

Back