Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Just sayin' don't agree. I think it's an amazing rendition of a character - especially being able to see the eye expression. It's not like Vader where the eyes are masked - the audience needs to respond to a face. And not somewhere at the back of their minds dismiss the character for looking like a cartoon. As for the color - IMO that's an ugly shade of reddish purple, but maybe it's supposed to be.

Quick test:

View attachment 380668

Real fire background and a more "classic" purple IMO is pretty distracting....:horror You can darken it, lighten it etc. but it's still purple vs. what the trailer shows. Like grape Koolaid which isn't going to be taken seriously.

View attachment 380669

IMO a true purple works in a space setting with lots of dark and cool colored backgrounds. The light is different. It may be that it'll be in space we see a more purple Thanos.

*Shrug* Don't think the Russos are afraid of color or Thanos' helmet etc. but am sure the decisions they are making are based on lots of screen tests - what works, what doesn't. For a character who needs to be a real ruthless badass. It's not like Hulk and Gamora are flaming kelly green in the films either.

Ok i can buy that. Reading this makes me accept this new thanos more.
It actually makes a lot of sensr

They'll probably just shrug and say "what's up SNIKT?" ;)

Kuiwu9d.gif

:lol :rotfl

Cap:TFA is on TV right now and back in 2011 with a limited (pre-Avengers) budget they still seamlessly erased Hugo Weaving's nose in every scene from every angle. Wow JL, what a joke.

WB is hopeful their visual effects team will have the Aquaman movie looking like an episode of Gilligans Island by release date.

Last edited:

Why you guys hate on Jl, clearly you guys never watched horrible cgi even if it was in front of you guys, the only way to fix it is going back to prosthetics, seriously watch House of the Dead and you guys will know what a ****** cgi is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Ropen HOTD didn’t cost 200 million to make.

HOTD budget was 12 million. :lol

JL was supposed to be WB tent pole Avengers movie yet Avengers 1 cgi from 5 years ago is better integrated than JL cgi.

Not feelin' warm and fuzzy reading that IW will be released outside the U.S. a week before we get it.

I hate this crap. American company, filmed in U.S. studio, American directors, American writers, American actors. Not all but a lot.

And we're about the last on the list. Every detail will be picked over before the U.S. audience can get to the first fan event.

I know this isn't unusual but for a film that's a global event this sux. :mad::mad::mad:

For whatever reason studios seem to do that with most cbm's. You just have to unplug from social media and messageboards for a week until you see it.

Not feelin' warm and fuzzy reading that IW will be released outside the U.S. a week before we get it.

I hate this crap. American company, filmed in U.S. studio, American directors, American writers, American actors. Not all but a lot.

And we're about the last on the list. Every detail will be picked over before the U.S. audience can get to the first fan event.

I know this isn't unusual but for a film that's a global event this sux. :mad::mad::mad:

No one is going to resist watching a cam rip. Everyone is gonna wanna see what happens.
Stupid move. Very stupid

It’ll be fine

That avengers music at the end of the trailer is so epic i know its from the first avengers movie but it sound similar to something i have heard before where did they get the tune from?

That avengers music at the end of the trailer is so epic i know its from the first avengers movie but it sound similar to something i have heard before where did they get the tune from?

The way they slowed it down and then went BOOM! At the end. Damn that was good

It's all business. I don't get it myself but i think it's a strategy only Disney/ Marvel does. If i remember correctly all dc movies release day and date.

Back