Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I’m glad Silvestri is scoring Avengers 3 and 4, I really enjoyed some of Elfman’s contributions to Age of Ultron but Silvestri’s theme is the best.

Not feelin' warm and fuzzy reading that IW will be released outside the U.S. a week before we get it.

I hate this crap. American company, filmed in U.S. studio, American directors, American writers, American actors. Not all but a lot.

And we're about the last on the list. Every detail will be picked over before the U.S. audience can get to the first fan event.

I know this isn't unusual but for a film that's a global event this sux. :mad::mad::mad:

I know right? As much as I like most of Marvel's movies, Feige and his business tactics can KMA.

Eh, there will probably be a bootleg version available for streaming by the end of April anyway. :monkey3

I’m glad Silvestri is scoring Avengers 3 and 4, I really enjoyed some of Elfman’s contributions to Age of Ultron but Silvestri’s theme is the best.

Abso freaking lutely!

I love the stage musical in Cap 1 I always watch that.

I know right? As much as I like most of Marvel's movies, Feige and his business tactics can KMA.

Eh, there will probably be a bootleg version available for streaming by the end of April anyway. :monkey3

Feige, I worship the guy he gave us the best Superman ever!

WB is who can KMA for the despicable treatment of two of the most iconic superhero characters ever created!

That’s right Cyborg and Deathstroke!

Feige, I worship the guy...

Sm9mSxG.gif

Jeez I can’t believe how many YT videos are popping up of teenage girls and early 20’s girls freaking out over this movie!

Is it all because of Cap’s beard and Bucky? They even giggle when Panther pops up.

I mean they even know Thanos’s name wtf lol

Jeez I can’t believe how many YT videos are popping up of teenage girls and early 20’s girls freaking out over this movie!

Is it all because of Cap’s beard and Bucky? They even giggle when Panther pops up.

Two days after watching the trailer my 11 year old daughter had a slumber party with four of her 5th grade friends. Do you know what movie they picked to watch last night? Spider-Man Homecoming (even though they'd already seen it.) IW is going to be freaking huge.

And I agree I love that Silvestri is back. The MCU desperately needs an iconic score and so far he's been the only one to deliver.

Two days after watching the trailer my 11 year old daughter had a slumber party with four of her 5th grade friends. Do you know what movie they picked to watch last night? Spider-Man Homecoming (even though they'd already seen it.) IW is going to be freaking huge.

And I agree I love that Silvestri is back. The MCU desperately needs an iconic score and so far he's been the only one to deliver.

Girls are replacing Frozen with IW and Let it Go with Silvestei theme. :lol

Last edited:

It's all business. I don't get it myself but i think it's a strategy only Disney/ Marvel does. If i remember correctly all dc movies release day and date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I've heard of other movies releasing internationally before the U.S. The idea being - and it's insulting to other countries - is that a lot of other countries are more tolerant of U.S. sludge films then we would be. Like the latest Tom Cruise film, say. Because in other countries Tom Cruise is still a mega-star.

Then a studio can turn around and advertise a film in the U.S. as "the number one movie in the world". Hype.

But Disney knows d*mn good and well at this point the audience for IW is gonna be massive. So there's no excuse. They can't say they're depending on the international BO for profits.

So I'm ****** about it. It's not even a few days; India among others is getting IW a week before the States. Disney must want to build more theme parks in other countries or something. And I'll bend over for all this 'coz I wanna see this film so bad.:mad::mad::mad::(

Oh, I've heard of other movies releasing internationally before the U.S. The idea being - and it's insulting to other countries - is that a lot of other countries are more tolerant of U.S. sludge films then we would be. Like the latest Tom Cruise film, say. Because in other countries Tom Cruise is still a mega-star.

Then a studio can turn around and advertise a film in the U.S. as "the number one movie in the world". Hype.

But Disney knows d*mn good and well at this point the audience for IW is gonna be massive. So there's no excuse. They can't say they're depending on the international BO for profits.

So I'm ****** about it. It's not even a few days; India among others is getting IW a week before the States. Disney must want to build more theme parks in other countries or something. And I'll bend over for all this 'coz I wanna see this film so bad.:mad::mad::mad::(

Lol yeah. But its not the worst thing ever. Disconnect for a week[emoji12]

I’m looking out the window at this homeless guy eating food from the dumpster so I feel ashamed saying this but being spoiled for TLJ and IW would probably traumatize me lol.

Wait Luke is what!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Cap dies how!! NOOOOOOO!!!

I was wondering if that homeless dude was a DCEU or MCU fan.

I hope MCU because his life is bad enough as it is you wouldn’t want to make it even worse.

Last edited:

Thoughts....

JamesBrolinthoughts.jpg

:monkey3

Lol yeah. But its not the worst thing ever. Disconnect for a week[emoji12]

Yeah, I know. First World problems. It's the principle of the thing. And srsly it's kind of a bummer when fandom IS a global community - but whatever. I guess if IW 1 and 2 really are the most expensive movies ever made? Disney is gonna make sure its investment pays off.

Especially since the next films are supposed to be like "stuff that's never been seen" which to me means "lots of dollars are going into special effects".

People better not be posting spoilers before it hits US without spoilers.

Back