Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I was thinking that.

If SW opening night can’t fix your life problems then you truly are too far gone.

I bet those porgs would do the trick for him and get him back on his feet in record time.

Last edited:

Did you watch the entire interview?

This was when he was asked if he felt he picked the right franchise, DCEU or MCU.

View attachment 380747

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Someone needs to start a countdown re how many weeks before a carefully worded statement comes out that Affleck is bailing on DC due to creative differences/personal problems whatever. I'm gonna say late January.:monkey3

payment.jpg

I bet those porgs would do the trick for him and get him back on his feet in record time.

:lol

I bet someone somewhere on this planet has a story like this.

Usually it has the opposite affect: see Star Wars and become obsessed with that universe and become an authority on aspects like the number of rings on Vader's gloves... but get little else done in life and simply use up valuable time and wither away until you only have the nostalgia of what was once fresh and innovative to ease your pain except that now it is stale, commonplace and only used to generate easy money.

Last edited:

:lol

I bet someone somewhere on this planet has a story like this.

Usually it has the opposite affect: see Star Wars and become obsessed with that universe and become an authority on aspects like the number of rings on Vader's gloves... but get little else done in life and simply use up valuable time and wither away until you only have the nostalgia of what was once fresh and innovative to ease your pain except that now it is stale, commonplace and only used to generate easy money.

There a thousands doing that probably over 100,000 easily lol

Admit it Wor-Gar you belong to the 501st Garrison but not as a stormtrooper, you are Tarkin!

Last edited:

Two days after watching the trailer my 11 year old daughter had a slumber party with four of her 5th grade friends. Do you know what movie they picked to watch last night? Spider-Man Homecoming (even though they'd already seen it.) IW is going to be freaking huge.

And I agree I love that Silvestri is back. The MCU desperately needs an iconic score and so far he's been the only one to deliver.

Good. Spider-Man is essential for any child’s growth . You’ve done well.

Those thanos memes are nonstop. Hype will continue till may[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back