Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Those thanos memes are nonstop. Hype will continue till may[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s nuts is that while Thanos did have build up in the MCU it really wasn’t a whole lot yet normies now love Thanos and Steppenwolf has been completely forgotten just vanished and JL IS STILL IN THEATERS!

I don’t even think Gadot wants to be WW anymore lol

DP76REYUMAA6mB5.jpg

Lol yup. My fav remains Stone Cold Thanos lol. As for JL. 60% drop with no wide release. Ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooof. When your cinematic universe falls on aquaman to save it. Damn

I can already see the puns and headlines.:slap

"Aquaman drowns at the boxoffice."

" You're gonna need a bigger box office."

"Someone throw Aquaman a life-preserver. "

"Aquman swims with the fishes."

"Aquaman is no Michael Phelps."

There are 2 cheap ways that Feige can undo the deaths and I think he’s going to use the least offensive of the 2.

I think he’s going to use the Skrulls instead of reversing time with the time stone.

They’d get destroyed as soon as rouge touches them

She's not fast enough to touch them....she's not fast enough to touch the slowest DB character. :lol

Goku is currently 2-C: Multi-Universe level character. 2-C = "Characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline."

It's a funny meme. Inaccurate, because there are plenty of Marvel characters that can destroy them, but the DBZ/Super universe is up there with DC and Marvel as far as power. However, Marvel has a lot of popular street level characters.

Classic Dr. Strange can beat both of them. Not the MCU version....to be clear.

She's not fast enough to touch them....she's not fast enough to touch the slowest DB character. :lol

Goku is currently 2-C: Multi-Universe level character. 2-C = "Characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline."

It's a funny meme. Inaccurate, because there are plenty of Marvel characters that can destroy them, but the DBZ/Super universe is up there with DC and Marvel as far as power. However, Marvel has a lot of popular street level characters though.

Meh she can sneak behind goku .

Meh she can sneak behind goku .

Well, Goku's biggest weakness is letting his guard down, IMO. Also, not taking fights seriously initially.

However, years ago they fought an android with the ability to steal energy by using his hands, kind of like Rouge. Goku was sick and unprepared for him.

Vegeta on the other hand...no pun intended, took the androids hands as a souvenir :lol

Hmmm interesting. However I still don’t think they’d win against all of the marvel universe.

Not forgetting we now have beings like Zeno from DB Super who can erase multi universes and anyone he wishes just by clenching his hand. You don't even go to the afterlife, you get deleted from existence for good.

Speaking of which, Thanos destroys a universe in one of the comics, no? I hope they showcase that in IW or if not then in part 2 - to see the sheer scale of something like that on the big screen where trillions of lives lost will be something else.

Which Marvel/DC characters can beat Thanos w/fully powered infinity gauntlet?

Not forgetting we now have beings like Zeno from DB Super who can erase multi universes and anyone he wishes just by clenching his hand. You don't even go to the afterlife, you get deleted from existence for good.

Speaking of which, Thanos destroys a universe in one of the comics, no? I hope they showcase that in IW or if not then in part 2 - to see the sheer scale of something like that on the big screen where trillions of lives lost will be something else.

Which Marvel/DC characters can beat Thanos w/fully powered infinity gauntlet?

Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock

Back