Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Not forgetting we now have beings like Zeno from DB Super who can erase multi universes and anyone he wishes just by clenching his hand. You don't even go to the afterlife, you get deleted from existence for good.

Speaking of which, Thanos destroys a universe in one of the comics, no? I hope they showcase that in IW or if not then in part 2 - to see the sheer scale of something like that on the big screen where trillions of lives lost will be something else.

Which Marvel/DC characters can beat Thanos w/fully powered infinity gauntlet?

How is goku gonna beat that?

How is goku gonna beat that?

He's not. :lol

As of right now, there are at least 21 characters stronger than Goku...that we know of.

Jiren - strongest mortal in all universes

12 gods of destruction for each universe (less than 12 currently because Zeno erased a few universes).

6 angels that we know of so far.

The Grand Priest (second most powerful)

Zeno - King of Everything
Cute. Isn't he. :lol
dtn10C2.png

There are also two guards that work for Zeno, but we don't know what kind of power they have.

Clown, are you following DB Super? Do you like it?

Yeah, I've seen every episode on Funimation.com. They're in HD, no commercials, and with subtitles.

I like it so far. The "sagas" are ok. The current universe survival tournament is pretty cool and...a bit strange a times, because of some weird characters and powers.

Overall, I'm enjoying all the new characters and humor. It's like mixture of DB and DBZ.

IMO, DBZ had better villains...so far. I love Beerus, but he's not really a villain. Goku Black was ok...but the show doesn't have a new great villain, IMO. Frieza is part of Super, so I like that very much.

We’ll see when that FOX sale goes through :lol

I don't follow.

Are you implying that they'll have the Surfer defeat Thanos if the sale goes through?

They already have Mar-Vell and Adam coming to the MCU in 2019.

I don’t think we’ll see a former Fox Marvel property swoop in and crush Thanos in Avengers 4. If the deal goes through, we might see a cameo by some of those characters...likely something small and quick similar to Thanos’ first appearance with the little head-turn.

If anything, I think we could possibly see Galactus as the next “big bad”...unless they want it to be more Earth-centric in which it might be Magneto. One of the next cash-cow films would certainly be The (New) Avengers vs. X-Men.

After the MCU X-Men have been built up.

I don’t think we’ll see a former Fox Marvel property swoop in and crush Thanos in Avengers 4. If the deal goes through, we might see a cameo by some of those characters...likely something small and quick similar to Thanos’ first appearance with the little head-turn.

If anything, I think we could possibly see Galactus as the next “big bad”...unless they want it to be more Earth-centric in which it might be Magneto. One of the next cash-cow films would certainly be The (New) Avengers vs. X-Men.

After the MCU X-Men have been built up.

Kang should be the next villain if the deal goes through. FOX has him and seems to have no plans to use him.

I don't follow.

Are you implying that they'll have the Surfer defeat Thanos if the sale goes through?

They already have Mar-Vell and Adam coming to the MCU in 2019.

Might wannause a different font. Fox actually want to sell to Disney . I know it hurts but......

Ooof. When your cinematic universe falls on aquaman to save it. Damn

Actually thats good, it shows you how over saturated the market is right now. Life was good when it was one movie every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox is screwed because they built up stock value with the XM franchise (not F4 though) and now that value is useless unless they sell to Disney because they’re not allowed to sell those characters to another studio.

Fox is screwed because they built up stock value with the XM franchise (not F4 though) and now that value is useless unless they sell to Disney because they’re not allowed to sell those characters to another studio.

They've no need to sell. Deadpool & Logan are proof of that.

This is a terrible deal that will cripple what's left of this genre's creative legs. Its literally the kiss of death for the transcendent approach to CBMs.

:lol :lol :lol :lol it is happening boy, there is no stopping the disney train

Yeah who really knows why they’re selling.

Maybe they don’t want to be working in liberal hollywood anymore.

Their news division is certainly profitable although they must need the money really bad after paying out all that money on those harassment lawsuits and severed contracts and god knows what other costly financial distress they got going on behind the scenes.

They’re exsanguinating capital really bad and i’m sure getting destroyed by their risk insurance carriers.

Who knows just sell so that I can get the non SE of SW OT in 4K and XM/F4 into the MCU.

As good as Logan was the last act kept it from being great. Those kids were dumb other than X23 she was great.

They've no need to sell. Deadpool & Logan are proof of that.

This is a terrible deal that will cripple what's left of this genre's creative legs. Its literally the kiss of death for the transcendent approach to CBMs.

Logan ended the xmen franchise. What the hell would they do from there? It’s dead and the deal is happening soon. If and when it does you can watch the old xmen films on repeat and pretend that’s still going.

Back