Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Logan ended the xmen franchise. What the hell would they do from there? It’s dead and the deal is happening soon. If and when it does you can watch the old xmen films on repeat and pretend that’s still going.

Dear god dare I say another timeline please no more as it is you already need a PhD just to figure their movies now.

Dear god dare I say another timeline please no more as it is you already need a PhD just to figure their movies now.

Horse ****.

I'll take two timelines if it means better content vs. one timeline that equates to mostly mediocre content.

Chooooo chooooo
98d31490520fbb077687c0ee11691c97.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it that complicated?

I just look at it like this.

X1- X2- X3- Xmen Origin - The Wolverine- First Class (prequel) - DOFP (prequel/ future part sequel to original films)- X3 is erased - Apocalypse (first class /DOFP timeline) -Logan takes place in the future after DOFP.

Does that make any sense? :lol

Is it that complicated?

X1- X2- X3- Xmen Origin - The Wolverine- First Class (prequel) - DOFP (prequel/ future part sequel to original films)- X3 is erased - Apocalypse (first class /DOFP timeline) -Logan takes place in the future after DOFP.

Complicated yet simple to understand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it that complicated?

Its not complicated at all. Like Abrams' Star Trek reboot, you have an old timeline and a new one.

Old Timeline:

-X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
-X-Men: First Class (2011)
-X-Men (2000)
-X2: X-Men United (2003)
-X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
-The Wolverine (2013)
-X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) *Original future sequences

New Timeline:

-X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) *Everything up until 1973
-X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) *Everything except original future sequences
-X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)
-Legion (2017)
-The New Mutants (2018)
-X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2018)
-Deadpool (2016)
-Deadpool 2 (2018)
-Gambit: The Mutant Massacre (2019)
-X-Factor Investigations (2020)
-X-Force (2020)

The X-Franchise is just about to explode over at FOX. Hopefully this deal won't happen. Disney will never explore the X-verse like this. That's why I always tell people that having different studios own different characters allows for characters to get screen time they'd never get under one giant film studio.

I can just picture Feige's reaction to hearing FOX greenlit X-Factor Investigations. "So they're doing an R-rated detective story starring Multiple Man, to be played and written by James Franco. **** that sounds awesome. And no, we would never do that here."

Deadpool, Logan, Legion....the list goes on. Brilliant, bold CBMs that would NEVER happen under Marvel Studios. Never.

Its not complicated at all. Like Abrams' Star Trek reboot, you have an old timeline and a new one.

Old Timeline:

-X-Men (2000)
-The Wolverine (2013)

New Timeline:

-Legion (2017)
-The New Mutants (2018)
-Deadpool (2016)
-Deadpool 2 (2018)
-X-Force (2020)

The X-Franchise is just about to explode over at FOX. Hopefully this deal won't happen. Disney will never explore the X-verse like this. That's why I always tell people that having different studios own different characters allows for characters to get screen time they'd never get under one giant film studio.

I can just picture Feige's reaction to hearing FOX greenlit X-Factor Investigations. "So they're doing an R-rated detective story starring Multiple Man, to be played and written by James Franco. **** that sounds awesome. And no, we would never do that here."

Deadpool, Logan, Legion....the list goes on. Brilliant, bold CBMs that would NEVER happen under Marvel Studios. Never.

Who the hell wants a multiple man movie? And how do you know what Disney won’t explore? Not like they went to space or anything in the mcu.

I’m starting to think anything that’s rated R is bold to you.

Old Timeline:

-X-Men (2000)
-The Wolverine (2013)

New Timeline:

-Legion (2017)
-The New Mutants (2018)
-Deadpool (2016)
-Deadpool 2 (2018)
-X-Force (2020)

What part of Deadpool was brilliant?

Did I see a different movie?

The part where it [BRILLIANTLY] deconstructed and roasted the CBM genre. That part lasted 108 minutes.

Was that the part where he was getting ****ed with a strap on? Or him jerking off to a unicorn? Brilliant!

The part where it [BRILLIANTLY] deconstructed and roasted the CBM genre. That part lasted 108 minutes.

His antics and humor grew old (for me) after about 10 minutes.

I found the jokes to be too obvious to be considered witty.

Was that the part where he was getting ****ed with a strap on? Or him jerking off to a unicorn? Brilliant!

:lol

That observation was funnier than anything in the movie.

Old Timeline:

-X-Men (2000)
-The Wolverine (2013)

New Timeline:

-Legion (2017)
-The New Mutants (2018)
-Deadpool (2016)
-Deadpool 2 (2018)
-X-Force (2020)

148h9a.jpg

Yeah, I've seen every episode on Funimation.com. They're in HD, no commercials, and with subtitles.

I like it so far. The "sagas" are ok. The current universe survival tournament is pretty cool and...a bit strange a times, because of some weird characters and powers.

Overall, I'm enjoying all the new characters and humor. It's like mixture of DB and DBZ.

IMO, DBZ had better villains...so far. I love Beerus, but he's not really a villain. Goku Black was ok...but the show doesn't have a new great villain, IMO. Frieza is part of Super, so I like that very much.

Very cool. I will check it out. I will give the free trial a go. I have heard that the Ultra Instinct is pretty cool, it being a fresher take on the power ups in the DB world. So no standout antagonists, really huh? That sucks... The previous DB representations both had some great ones. Zeno looks very silly... A child with all the power able to obliterate whatever he wants.

Beerus and Whis are cool. All of Super I have seen is the two movies

Very cool. I will check it out. I will give the free trial a go. I have heard that the Ultra Instinct is pretty cool, it being a fresher take on the power ups in the DB world. So no standout antagonists, really huh? That sucks... The previous DB representations both had some great ones. Zeno looks very silly... A child with all the power able to obliterate whatever he wants.

Beerus and Whis are cool. All of Super I have seen is the two movies

There's a new Trunks saga and that one has a new villain. He was pretty good. A lot of people seem to like him, but I thought he was just ok.

Ultra Instinct looks cool, but we don't know much about it yet.

Zeno is silly looking, yes....but I like it because everyone (except for goku) fears him...even the gods of destruction.

There's a really cool/great character named, Hit. I forgot about him.

Dr. Manhattan.

I don't think so....not the Watchmen version.

The current Rebirth comic Manhattan might be capable, but we don't know what his relation the DC universe is or what he can do. Maybe he's the creator of everything...and in that case, yes he would be more powerful than Thanos with the IG, but as of right now, we don't know the full extent of Dr. Manhattan's power.

Regardless, both lose easily to Popeye with one can of spinach. :D

Back