Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I prefer Ragnarok to Apocalypse though. Days of future past was awesome and my Favorite X-Men movie. Great cast and story. I even prefer X-Men 3 to Apocalypse. Such a bad movie

XMA is the only blemish in an otherwise pristine record since Rothman left FOX and freed the X-Men from a PG-heavy creative hell.

X-Men: First Class (2011) 10/10
The Wolverine (2013) 9/10
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) 10/10
Deadpool (2016) 10/10
Logan (2017) 10/10
Legion (2017) 10/10

As has been said many times, in a series consisting of nearly 20 films, and an overall plot threading through them all culminating with Infinity War, you have to throw in a Guardians of the Galaxy or a Thor 3 just to take a break from things. Pretty sure in decades of comics there have been storylines for characters that people didn't like where Marvel was trying to mix things up a little.

Yes, X-Men characters may be thrown into a film like Thor 3, but it would also see plenty of Winter Soldiers too, only for the fact that Marvel would surely plan a long running story with them same as the Avengers.

Call me crazy but I feel that Thor 3 humorous tone gave Thanos slowly walking out of that portal like a boss even more gravitas.

Marvel knows how to contrast.

Funny enough proper contrast is what makes a TV image look great.

See how that works WB.

When you make everything so gloomy well then everything is gloomy and it loses all impact when something gloomy happens.

Last edited:

XMA is the only blemish in an otherwise pristine record since Rothman left FOX and freed the X-Men from a PG-heavy creative hell.

Deadpool (2016) 10/10
Logan (2017) 10/10
Legion (2017) 10/10

And you’ll have all those dvd’s In glorious 4K when the deal is announced and figures. Actual figures and not expensive customs. Would you like that snikt?

And you’ll have all those dvd’s In glorious 4K when the deal is announced and figures. Actual figures and not expensive customs. Would you like that snikt?

Nnyeh, but you still wouldn't get an official Fassneto. It'd all be the new incarnations.

Deadpool (2016) 10/10
Logan (2017) 10/10
Legion (2017) 10/10

I prefer Apocalypse over The Wolverine. :lol

Nnyeh, but you still wouldn't get an official Fassneto. It'd all be the new incarnations.

Breaking news Disney buys Terminator franchise from Cameron and announces T2 remake with action figures by NECA of young Connor from the new movie. :lol

Insert angry midget gif for a-dev’s face you know which one lol

Breaking news Disney buys Terminator franchise from Cameron and announces T2 remake with action figures by NECA of young Connor from the new movie. :lol

Insert angry midget gif for a-dev’s face you know which one lol

:lol

Even that gif wouldn't quite cut it to represent my reaction to such a scenario. Much too restrained.

:lol

Even that gif wouldn't quite cut it to represent my reaction to such a scenario. Much too restrained.

Close?

jAjAEDf.gif

Why are "Disney haters" angry all the time?[emoji23] if they actually get the rights back will they actually stop watching anything marvel produces? Ive enjoyed most of the xmen movies but this is the perfect time for a change. Its been 10+ years. Who knows maybe these movies can be between the tones of the disney movies and netflix series.

Change is coming. Either join or start dusting off dvds [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are "Disney haters" angry all the time?[emoji23] if they actually get the rights back will they actually stop watching anything marvel produces? Ive enjoyed most of the xmen movies but this is the perfect time for a change. Its been 10+ years. Who knows maybe these movies can be between the tones of the disney movies and netflix series.

Change is coming. Either join or start dusting off dvds [emoji2]

B/C jelly

Back