Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Best post I've read in days.

Finally someone who doesn't have imaginary Disney stock and is actually paying attention to the horse**** the MCU tends to pass off as "drama". Whenever I read apologist posts for every asinine Feige move I ask myself "Have these people just forgotten what a great movie is? Do they even know what a great movie is???" Because Civil War was an exercise in how to make a meaningless movie. Yet people still loved it. That's why I stand by my theory that 95% of MCU lovers are young adults (25 and under) and children. There's just no way a person familiar with movies like The French Connection, The Deer Hunter, Marathon Man, Heat...would go on to call Civil War a "great drama".

At least Ragnarok was honest about its stupidity and poked fun at its own universe to further make that point.

Dude seriously wth are you talking about. Do YOU yourself have stock in Sony/Fox? Im 35 and love the mcu. What exactly is wrong with that? There are so many movie masterpieces out there. We know that. But we can also enjoy comic book movies for what they are. COMIC BOOK MOVIES. And lastly HAIL FEIGE. Cant wait for them to buy fox so my imaginary wallet gets bigger 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't care less about drama in a super hero film. I go to be entertained. I'll watch Shawshank or Schindler's list if I want drama.

I still will never get how anybody in there right mind would think Sony would deliver a thought provoking movie after they greenlit the emoji movie. It baffles me.

Drama Shwarma i’ll take Cap single handily taking out that Quinjet and his hand to hand knife fight with Bucky any day over oscar winner Terms of Endearment or On Golden Pond or or or or the list is huge of celebrated boring and forgettable auteur driven dramatic movies.

I couldn't care less about drama in a super hero film.
I go to be entertained.
I'll watch Shawshank or Schindler's list if I want drama.

W23cGB.gif
Thank you for your time.

Drama Shwarma i’ll take Cap single handily taking out that Quinjet and his hand to hand knife fight with Bucky any day over oscar winner Terms of Endearment or On Golden Pond or or or or the list is huge of celebrated boring and forgettable auteur driven dramatic movies.

But those are dramatic. :lol

There are so many movie masterpieces out there. We know that. But we can also enjoy comic book movies for what they are. COMIC BOOK MOVIES.

No. CBMs are capable of great drama. Just because the MCU has no desire to transcend and deliver groundbreaking cinema doesn't mean we all have to lower our expectations. That's the problem with MCU apologists like yourself. You're apogizing for no reason. You don't owe Feige and co. anything. They owe YOU. Instead of a dozen mediocre movies you could have a dozen TDKs.

Demand more from your entertainment. YOU are the one paying for it.

No. CBMs are capable of great drama. Just because the MCU has no desire to transcend and deliver groundbreaking cinema doesn't mean we all have to lower our expectations. That's the problem with MCU apologists like yourself. You're apogizing for no reason. You don't owe Feige and co. anything. They owe YOU. Instead of a dozen mediocre movies you could have a dozen TDKs.

Demand more from your entertainment. YOU are the one paying for it.

Owe me? Nah man I'm not entitled to squat. Feige can quit or get fired and I wouldn't give a damn. Mcu apologists my arse. Sorry that these movies are not to your standards. Don't have to put others down cuz we don't share your views. I go into comic book movies to be entertained. I was entertained by TDK and i was entertained by Ragnarok. What is the problem with that?

Was xmen apocalypse, xmen origins wolverine, spiderman 3, amazing sm1+2, all fantastic 4 movies, batman forever, batman and robin, suicide squad im any way groundbreaking cinema? Or you just got personal issues with the mcu?

I go into comic book movies to be entertained. I was entertained by TDK and i was entertained by Ragnarok. What is the problem with that?

If you can't tell the difference between aged Prime Rib and a McDonald's Hamburger, God bless you, Mate.

I can, therefore I don't like the idea of paying Prime Rib prices for McDonald's hamburgers.

Ya follow?

If you can't tell the difference between aged Prime Rib and a McDonald's Hamburger, God bless you, Mate.

I can, therefore I don't like the idea of paying Prime Rib prices for McDonald's hamburgers.

Ya follow?

The thing is. I love me some aged prime rib but can still go for a good mcdeez hamburger once in a while. Free will man. Ain't that something

The thing is. I love me some aged prime rib but can still go for a good mcdeez hamburger once in a while. Free will man. Ain't that something.

You said it.

So why would anyone want a world where McDonald's is the only option? That's what some of the fools on here are championing.

You said it.

So why would anyone want a world where McDonald's is the only option? That's what some of the fools on here are championing.

Well i guess that is a mystery you will never solve, buddy. If you think all xmen movies, sony movies are prime ribs then power to ya

Back