Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

And even though I'm sure it will be "undone" to whatever degree I think it's pretty badass that they had the balls to

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanos: Instigator of the highest body count in cinema history.

We heard a very loud "Son of a *****!" from someone in the audience after the deed was done. :lol

I wonder how well this will ultimately go over with audiences in the long run. I heard more than a few people (gals mostly) telling their significant others/friends things like
Spoiler Spoiler:
I guess we'll see.

In particular I wonder if there will be backlash over
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

I wonder how well this will ultimately go over with audiences in the long run. I heard more than a few people (gals mostly) telling their significant others/friends things like
Spoiler Spoiler:
I guess we'll see.

I wonder if there will be backlash over
Spoiler Spoiler:

My girlfriend said the same thing. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

I want a gauntlet in some toy form now. 1/4 hot toys or the hasbro marvel legends version, i want to feel thet cool.

But This movie has turned into a race war, someone made a comment on a marvel forum that all the black important actors live only leaving the white heroes to save the day.

What if now the Hulk becomes Ultra Hulk now that’s he’s been exposed to the Power Stone [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that War Gar liked it.. We just need Khev and we will have our own Mini Infinity Gauntlet.

Khev = Intelligent Stone
War Gar = Sarcasm Stone
Jye = Humor Stone
JAWS = Bad vocabulary and poor writing skills Stone.

:lol

That's excellent. Sarcasm stone is most excellent.

I am worried about the time travel aspect. It can cheapen a story for sure.

Wait until Dr. Strange takes them to all the alternate universes and alternate outcomes in Part 2... Madness.

My Sarcasm stone shall shine bright on that day.

I want a gauntlet in some toy form now. 1/4 hot toys or the hasbro marvel legends version, i want to feel thet cool.

But This movie has turned into a race war, someone made a comment on a marvel forum that all the black important actors live only leaving the white heroes to save the day.

What if now the Hulk becomes Ultra Hulk now that’s he’s been exposed to the Power Stone [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

7bb5f8c34a0a9a934492486755679e46.jpg
i had fun collecting the stones in Lego form. More expensive than the hot toys and hasbro together though

I'm definitely a GotG fan now. It's hard to imagine this film succeeding without them.

And holy crap did the opening 10 minutes make even the silly Ragnarok one hell of a downer movie. How can you ever watch that movie again without the opening of IW in mind, lol.

Hey lets watch that comedy Thor Ragnarok.....

Wait for it....wait....

Holy crap!

lol

Ragnarok, yeah like no kidding!

Seriously! And after the super downer ending I think it's hilarious that they made you sit through the entire credits just to see an epilogue of more death and depression, lol. "Oh you thought that characters that weren't even in this movie were safe, nope!"

HOLY CRAP that’s insane I didn’t even think about it in that context!

The Russo’s made you sit thru 10 minutes of freaking credits just to show more freaking deaths!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That’s just morbid lol

We heard a very loud "Son of a *****!" from someone in the audience after the deed was done. :lol

A few of the blacks I was sitting next too literally said “Holy crap they killed T’Challa!” :lol

Hell i’m white and I said the same damn thing lol

jye and JAWS you were okay with

Spoiler Spoiler:

At first viewing, no. I kept waiting for him to burst out from the HB!

On 2nd viewing I recognized it as one of the best character decisions in the movie!

Hulk was utilized exactly where he was needed perfectly which was to immediately establish Thanos’s threat, bam!

THEN what a wonderful character moment making Banner the hero later on by having him
Spoiler Spoiler:
and then acknowledging he’s got some Natasha inner demons he needs to figure out later.

However I am bothered that BP didn’t have a one on one with one of the BO.

When Cap jumped out of the bushes to protect Vision I think it should’ve been BP.

But i’m not crying over spilled milk.

Last edited:

Okay...keep the salt & pepper handy for that hat of mine....back in the theatre for round two...let's see if it settles a little different for me on this go round...

I think A4 will have some kind of subplot where Bruce/Hulk have to regain their confidence. Maybe learn not to use anger as a motivation or find a way to be smart while retaining the strength.

I'm sure Hulk will get his revenge on Thanos, which I'm not looking forward to it. I bet they will all take turns beating the living crap out of Thanos, once he loses the gauntlet, but hopefully he puts up a good fight and keeps his dignity.

Or maybe, nothing like that happens, and Thanos ends up joining forces with the heroes, as a result of a larger threat emerging because Thanos **** up the universe, upsetting the natural "balance" that exists.

Just got back and all I have to say is....... why.

Why would you do that!

At first viewing, no. I kept waiting for him to burst out from the HB!

On 2nd viewing I recognized it as one of the best character decisions in the movie!

Hulk was utilized exactly where he was needed perfectly which was to immediately establish Thanos’s threat, bam!

THEN what a wonderful character moment making Banner the hero later on by having him
Spoiler Spoiler:
and then acknowledging he’s got some Natasha inner demons he needs to figure out later.

Yeah my mouth was pretty much on the floor during that opening fight between Hulk and Thanos. Finally a "Russo Hulk" moment. :rock

But then I was so ready for him to burst out of the HB armor like you said. The most powerful and most indestructible set of armor ever built and I couldn't wait for him to shred it like it was an old shirt, lol. Good point on him taking out a member of the Black Order as a human. That was pretty sweet.

I also loved the chick fight in the trench as those meat grinder wheels passed overhead, lol.

However I am bothered that BP didn’t have a one on one with one of the BO.

When Cap jumped out of the bushes to protect Vision I think it should’ve been BP.

But i’m not crying over spilled milk.

Even though Cap's scenes were kept to a minimum I couldn't help but smile that he still got some good punches in one-on-one against Thanos at the end. Steve Rogers lasting longer against Thanos than Thor, that's the Russos for you, lol. :yess:

And FINALLY an MCU film that *looked like a movie.* I loved the cinematography from beginning to end. Awesome use of those IMAX cameras. I swear if Disney releases this on blu-ray 2D only with no IMAX aspect ratio I'm going to kill someone, lol.

Just got back and all I have to say is....... why.

Why would you do that!

To save the universe, numbnut. Hear me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege, of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...it is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...for even in death...you have become children of Thanos. :lecture

Even though Cap's scenes were kept to a minimum I could help but smile that he still got some good punches in one-on-one against Thanos at the end. Steve Rogers lasting longer against Thanos than Thor, that's the Russos for you, lol. :yess:

Even more impressive, Cap took a full punch from Thanos and lived. :lol In the comics, Cap died from a slap.

Back