Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Ohhhhh, so you didn't hear his actual voice either? His voice great too. It was very human and normal, but it some how worked really well for him.

Oh ok, then they kinda did that in the dub, I was weirded out that his voice sounded normal and I thought it was just a bad dub.

I am certain it was still a bad emulation but they tried :lol

Good point. He became some weanie that they had to protect and hide. When he was made out to be one of the more powerful characters previously...

Yup, he couldn't even please Scarlet Witch. When Cap shows up all hot with his beard, she looked at him all excited, then looked at her broken robot dildo, like this dude is wack.

Wow great job not understanding that keeping the stone away from Thanos was the priority especially after Cap was told of his threat level so why risk having Vision fight Thanos just to lose the stone to him and destroy the universe and for what just to prove he’s not a “weenie”!

Yeah smart thinking there.

Also Vision had THE BEST line in the entire movie about Cap’s WW2 sacrifice but Cap wasn’t buying it!

Please put more effort lol

Last edited:

Oh ok, then they kinda did that in the dub, I was weirded out that his voice sounded normal and I thought it was just a bad dub.

I am certain it was still a bad emulation but they tried :lol

He reminded me of the hype man from Mad Max 2, which would make Thanos, Humungus.

No, no... serious question. Not trying to troll. In fact, I almost posted that but hoped Khev trusted me enough to know I ain't starting up.

Since I like TLJ I can unequivocally say that the stakes were much greater in IW but the complexity is deeper in TLJ.

Khev -- where does this sit relative to TLJ? Better, same, not quite as good?

Maw's opening speech alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything in The Lousy Jedi

Since I like TLJ I can unequivocally say that the stakes were much greater in IW but the complexity is deeper in TLJ.

"Complex" for a 13-year-old.

It was a crazy ass movie even tho it broke my damn heart .

Yes! He's still sane. :yess:

Nevermind...

Generic good guys vs. bad guys and a bunch of random, hamfisted plot twists... how complex.

41180281-D378-4636-AEC5-0767CC3881DD.jpg

Back