Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

I just suffered through The Greatest Showman with my wife.

Trust me...IW was ****ing fantastic.

Yeah my mouth was pretty much on the floor during that opening fight between Hulk and Thanos. Finally a "Russo Hulk" moment. :rock

But then I was so ready for him to burst out of the HB armor like you said. The most powerful and most indestructible set of armor ever built and I couldn't wait for him to shred it like it was an old shirt, lol. Good point on him taking out a member of the Black Order as a human. That was pretty sweet.

I also loved the chick fight in the trench as those meat grinder wheels passed overhead, lol.

Even though Cap's scenes were kept to a minimum I couldn't help but smile that he still got some good punches in one-on-one against Thanos at the end. Steve Rogers lasting longer against Thanos than Thor, that's the Russos for you, lol. :yess:

And FINALLY an MCU film that *looked like a movie.* I loved the cinematography from beginning to end. Awesome use of those IMAX cameras. I swear if Disney releases this on blu-ray 2D only with no IMAX aspect ratio I'm going to kill someone, lol.

It layed a great foundation down for when he Hulks out again 12.5 months from now.

To save the universe, numbnut. Hear me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege, of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...it is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...for even in death...you have become children of Thanos. :lecture

:lol :lol

poor ironwez

Vision disappointed me tho. He did nothing. He spent the whole film holding his belly and didn't even put up a fight. You think He would at least shoot Thanos in the face with his head stone like he did to Ultron, but nah. This is the same guy who lifted Thor's hammer and did some cool things in CW. What happened?

That’s how I took it, it was such an ego blow he didn’t want to come out again.

Banner should’ve at least thanked Thor for Heimdell’s sacrifice AND why wouldn’t he tell Stark “Holy crap Tony Thanos took me down in 20 seconds flat!”

That’s how I took it, it was such an ego blow he didn’t want to come out again.

Yeah, but also Hulk, since Thor 3, has become more of a big child, and because he's more intelligent now, he also is not as mindless, hence he's not as careless, so fear might be something new for him. Kind of like a small child burning their finger and learning from that experience to fear certain things.

Vision disappointed me tho. He did nothing. He spent the whole film holding his belly and didn't even put up a fight. You think He would at least shoot Thanos in the face with his head stone like he did to Ultron, but nah. This is the same guy who lifted Thor's hammer and did some cool things in CW. What happened?
Not even did he say cool insightful stuff like in Age of Ultron or Civil War.

Nobody had any good lines really, I think the 14 million futures was the only cool thing anybody said.

Ok, I won't be able to wait two more weeks for the movie to come out here...
CAMRip it is then.

Yeah, but also Hulk, since Thor 3, has become more of a big child, and because he's more intelligent now, he also is not as mindless, hence he's not as careless, so fear might be something new for him. Kind of like a small child burning their finger and learning from that experience to fear certain things.

Yeah, Hulk looked stunned and scared for the 1st time. In Ragnarok when Thor ***** slaps him and he's dazed, he just gets madder and attacks even harder. In IW when Thanos starts to over power him he looks worried for the first time ever.

Maybe they are working towards giving us Smart Hulk & having Banner's conscious in control. After all, that is the version of the Hulk in the comics during the events of Infinity Gauntlet.

Good point. He became some weanie that they had to protect and hide. When he was made out to be one of the more powerful characters previously...

Good point. He became some weanie that they had to protect and hide. When he was made out to be one of the more powerful characters previously...

Yup, he couldn't even please Scarlet Witch. When Cap shows up all hot with his beard, she looked at him all excited, then looked at her broken robot dildo, like this dude is wack.

Back