Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feige didn’t direct or write a single MCU movie so I guess he only brought coffee to the director.

Did you put any effort into your thought before hitting reply lol

Enjoy being pissed off now.

Since michael bay worked with Spielberg
Hes the greatest director on earth....
Michael bay as a director is to kathleen as a producer....
What amazing creative minds.

Fair enough it’s just that when I look at her really extensive and impressive accomplishments I have nothing but respect for that level of success but you’re right if she is on a crusade to change SW she will have to deal with the consequences if it fails.

The more you talk....the more you prove your shilling.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sarcasm stone stolen from the Great George Carlin.:lecture

Lol

Since michael bay worked with Spielberg
Hes the greatest director on earth....
Michael bay as a director is to kathleen as a producer....
What amazing creative minds.

The more you talk....the more you prove your shilling.

Lol

Who did Lucas hand pick to run Lucasfilm?

Who was Feige talking about when he said “She is an unbelievable inspiration. Being in the inside of any movie you understand. I would trust her with any of the decisions she has to make because she’s been making them amazingly for 30 plus years”

Oh that’s right Kennedy!

Lets see what Lucas and Feige said about crows.......

lol

Who did Lucas hand pick to run Lucasfilm?

Who was Feige talking about when he said “She is an unbelievable inspiration. Being in the inside of any movie you understand. I would trust her with any of the decisions she has to make because she’s been making them amazingly for 30 plus years”

Oh that’s right Kennedy!

Lets see what Lucas and Feige said about crows.......

lol

Who did spielberg get to direct transformers?
He literally had to beg him....
Michael bay= kennedy.

Jye just literally proved that michael bay is the greatest director of our generation.
Literally hand picked and begged by spielberg...

Who did spielberg get to direct transformers?
He literally had to beg him....
Michael bay= kennedy.

Jye just literally proved that michael bay is the greatest director of our generation.
Literally hand picked and begged by spielberg...

whether you think Transformers movies are good or not, the 5 movies they have made so far have grossed 4.3 BILLION DOLLARS worldwide. Financially they are a huge success. Maybe not critically acclaimed, but financially off the charts. And when movies make money, that money gets invested to make other films, probably films you do love.

All this Kennedy stuff is just ridiculous. She's one of the most successful producers today. period!

David goyer worked under nolan.

David goyer was involved in the dark knight trilogy WITH Nolan....

Therefore according to jye logic,

David goyer is the greatest comic movie writer of all time

Batman v superman confirmed greatest batman movie ever.

Blade 3 confirmed greatest vampire movie ever made

The fact that david goyer was in the same room as nolan it means the talent transferred like wifi through the air to him..

It didnt matter that nolan was the yalented one. Goyer assimilated the talent

This will forever be known as jye logic

He is? I must have missed a lot today.

Is Jye going all TLJ over IW1? I didn't notice because this time I like the movie.

Who do you think brought star wars crap in here.... jye is required by contract to defend star wars and kennedy any time it gets mentioned online

They actually monitor his internet and forum history.

He gets a strike any time he doesn't

David goyer worked under nolan.

David goyer was involved in the dark knight trilogy WITH Nolan....

Therefore according to jye logic,

David goyer is the greatest comic movie writer of all time

Batman v superman confirmed greatest batman movie ever.

Blade 3 confirmed greatest vampire movie ever made

The fact that david goyer was in the same room as nolan it means the talent transferred like wifi through the air to him..

It didnt matter that nolan was the yalented one. Goyer assimilated the talent

This will forever be known as jye logic

Ok fine you convinced me that she’s a total failure.

How could I be so blind and not see what you and Gaspar see.

This is what I get for being stupid and actually believing that Iger and Lucas know more than crows and Gaspar about Hollywood, the art of filmmaking, the art of making money and running a studio.

Stupid stupid me.

Why Lucas and Iger didn’t pick either you or Gaspar to run Lucasfilm is the real shame here.

My apologies to both of you.

Ok fine you convinced me that she’s a total failure.

How could I be so blind and not see what you and Gaspar see.

This is what I get for being stupid and actually believing that Iger and Lucas know more than crows and Gaspar about Hollywood, the art of filmmaking, the art of making money and running a studio.

Stupid stupid me.

Why Lucas and Iger didn’t pick either you or Gaspar to run Lucasfilm is the real shame here.

My apologies to both of you.

Yeah those 2 are right. And Kevin Feige sucks because he was a Producer of Affleck's Daredevil and Ang Lee's Hulk. He shouldn't have been allowed to produce anything after those. What was Marvel and Disney thinking?:slap

A heated discussion about Kathleen Kennedy in the IW thread???

giphy.gif

:lol :lol

Admit it jye there's just too much kumbaya over the MCU right now so you had to stir things up, lol.

Back