Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets get this back on track

vYJMhbV.jpg

No matter what happens in IW2 there's just no taking this "win" away from Thanos. It's not even a matter of losing the battle to win the war. He won the *war.* Basically they're all "okay we lost World War I but we'll do better in World War II" lol. And IW didn't just end with a villain winning. Oh no. This wasn't like Yellowjacket defeating Ant-Man-->End Credits or Vulture beating Spidey-->The End. No it was Thanos beating Iron Man. *And* Captain America. *And* The Hulk. *And* Thor. *And* the GotG. *And* Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Wakanda itself (!?) and half the freaking universe. He beat the entire MCU!

Sure they'll "get him next time." But he'll always have this win. Always. Every other "mega-threat" will just pale in comparison to this. And the crazy thing is that his victory felt earned. Sure WB/DC can go "oh yeah, Darkseid will snap his fingers and kill 80% of the universe! Take that!" But how will they write it in such a way that it carries a fraction of the weight of what Thanos accomplished. It would be idiotic for them to even try.

Ok fine you convinced me that she’s a total failure.

How could I be so blind and not see what you and Gaspar see.

This is what I get for being stupid and actually believing that Iger and Lucas know more than crows and Gaspar about Hollywood, the art of filmmaking, the art of making money and running a studio.

Stupid stupid me.

Why Lucas and Iger didn’t pick either you or Gaspar to run Lucasfilm is the real shame here.

My apologies to both of you.

Well you keep bringing lucasup but lucas has literally said he doesnt agree with the retro style they took these sequels
lucas already is not happy

And then u have mark hamill admiting that lucas tells him on the phone thats hes disappointed in these movies.
Even lucas was lied to by kenbedy

Bro.....dont make me pull up the lucas kennedy youtube vids
Dont tempt me bro
you dont want to wake the beast

No matter what happens in IW2 there's just no taking this "win" away from Thanos. It's not even a matter of losing the battle to win the war. He won the *war.* Basically they're all "okay we lost World War I but we'll do better in World War II" lol. And IW didn't just end with a villain winning. Oh no. This wasn't like Yellowjacket defeating Ant-Man-->End Credits or Vulture beating Spidey-->The End. No it was Thanos beating Iron Man. *And* Captain America. *And* The Hulk. *And* Thor. *And* the GotG. *And* Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Wakanda itself (!?) and half the freaking universe. He beat the entire MCU!

Sure they'll "get him next time." But he'll always have this win. Always. Every other "mega-threat" will just pale in comparison to this. And the crazy thing is that his victory felt earned. Sure WB/DC can go "oh yeah, Darkseid will snap his fingers and kill 80% of the universe! Take that!" But how will they write it in such a way that it carries a fraction of the weight of what Thanos accomplished. It would be idiotic for them to even try.

What’s confusing to me is that the Russo’s and Feige make it sound like it’s going to get even worse for the Avengers in IW2.

Like how lol

The other half die

the end. :lol

What’s confusing to me is that the Russo’s and Feige make it sound like it’s going to get even worse for the Avengers in IW2.

Like how lol

The other half die the end. :lol

Even when the Avengers "win" it will only because of Dr. Strange's 14 million cheat codes! :panic:

Thanos took on the entire universe *without* the benefit of the Time Stone telling him which path to take and he still won! He just made his own plan and saw it through. He's the Hans Gruber of supervillains. (Gruber also only lost because of a "cheat" in the building that he never could have anticipated.)

Well you keep bringing lucasup but lucas has literally said he doesnt agree with the retro style they took these sequels
lucas already is not happy

And then u have mark hamill admiting that lucas tells him on the phone thats hes disappointed in these movies.

Bro.....dont make me pull up the lucas kennedy youtube vids
Dont tempt me bro
you dont want to wake the beast

Come sister lets shake hands and celebrate IW with Khev, JAWS and Wor-Gar shall we.

It’s not everyday 90% of the thread participants agree on a movie so lets enjoy it until IW2 comes and ruins IW1 lol

I have this feeling DC will stick to solo films, and they should. Have them deal with more real world issues than the entire galaxy being threatened.

Come sister lets shake hands and celebrate IW with Khev, JAWS and Wor-Gar shall we.

It’s not everyday 90% of the thread participants agree on a movie so lets enjoy it until IW2 comes and ruins IW1 lol

I saw you calling crows a girl, don't puss out and edit your post.

Like being a girl was a bad thing, or shameful, like like; Kathleen Kennedyyyyy.

I saw you...

The one thing that I'd really like Kennedy to hear from the Russos is them saying "even if people love chocolate ice cream you just can't give it to them every day or they'll get sick of it real fast."

mskQ4oy.jpg

Im still gonna quote jye logic whenever u pull that bullcrap list again...
You better never bring it up lololol

Oh dang it I missed that.

Still, being a girl is bad huh?

My wife says it sucks but I think she means married to me lol

The one thing that I'd really like Kennedy to hear from the Russos is them saying "even if people love chocolate ice cream you just can't give it to them every day or they'll get sick of it real fast."

I say clone Feige and the Russo’s and give them every franchise lol

Last edited:
Yeah those 2 are right. And Kevin Feige sucks because he was a Producer of Affleck's Daredevil and Ang Lee's Hulk. He shouldn't have been allowed to produce anything after those. What was Marvel and Disney thinking?:slap

No no no stay away from my logic!

RUN, don’t walk, RUN to crows/Gaspar logic.

Have fun I wish you well lol

Back