Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just know what they're freaking doing plus they love all the same movies as us, lol.

Honest Trailers didn't even know how to make fun of TWS, lol.

Oh man that’s right they admitted to getting stumped lol

Russo’s Terminator
Russo’s Die Hard
Rusdo’s Predator
Russo’s Aliens
Russo’s Mad Max
Russo’s Godzilla
Russo’s Halloween lololol

And that's where the part you edited out comes into play. ;)

I meant that loving the same movies isn't the "plus"... bazillions love the same movies we all do. The plus is finding guys who can translate that passion into genuine filmmaking skills. Which isn't easy -- guys like Russos need to know how to direct, write, act, edit, conceptualize, design a world, design costumes, stage fights, choose lenses, lighting, on and on and on....

Oh man that’s right they admitted to getting stumped lol

Russo’s Terminator
Russo’s Die Hard
Rusdo’s Predator
Russo’s Aliens
Russo’s Mad Max
Russo’s Godzilla
Russo’s Halloween lololol

Can you imagine if Russos made Ready Player One and every single cameo got the "Thor arrives in Wakanda" treatment? :horror :thud:

I meant that loving the same movies isn't the "plus"... bazillions love the same movies we all do. The plus is finding guys who can translate that passion into genuine filmmaking skills. Which isn't easy -- guys like Russos need to know how to direct, write, act, edit, conceptualize, design a world, design costumes, stage fights, choose lenses, lighting, on and on and on....

True. And they clearly have a good checks and balances system with the both of them weighing in on the same work. If Gareth Edwards had a brother helping him then maybe he could have finished RO without Gilroy, lol.

No no no stay away from my logic!

RUN, don’t walk, RUN to crows/Gaspar logic.

Have fun I wish you well lol
Wait wait wait, crows is still unironically right.

Nobody said Feige isn't successful, it's all about Kennedy, she's still a hack and she still ruined Star Wars for Star Wars fans, she hasn't made anything good without being beneath the main people in that huge list you posted as her resume.

You ignored that and it was all "harr harr we'll let it go", but it's still there.

No no no stay away from my logic!

RUN, don’t walk, RUN to crows/Gaspar logic.

Have fun I wish you well lol

No, i have my own logic: "I like what I like, and who cares what others think"

Funny, i kind of used to think Freaks was a community forum, but really its just a Khev_crows_jye4ever_Wor-Gar_GasparZizou forum.

You guys have been arguing about the same stuff over and over for years and years. I feel like i could start the Avengers 4 thread now, and just copy/paste this entire conversation into that thread just to get it over with.

:lol

Can you imagine if Russos made Ready Player One and every single cameo got the "Thor arrives in Wakanda" treatment? :horror :thud:

They add an extra layer of cool because they both said that the visual medium demands it.

Gods they are lol

Like for example they don’t just show BP running, no they show BP running faster than anyone else!

Stuff like that goes a long way in making things not just look cool but making things look bad ass!

WM and Falcon even fly a certain way with them.

Wait wait wait, crows is still unironically right.

Nobody said Feige isn't successful, it's all about Kennedy, she's still a hack and she still ruined Star Wars for Star Wars fans, she hasn't made anything good without being beneath the main people in that huge list you posted as her resume.

You ignored that and it was all "harr harr we'll let it go", but it's still there.

Maw demands your silence

sheesh

Maw’s finger sheesh is very popular now lol

Funny, i kind of used to think Freaks was a community forum, but really its just a Khev_crows_jye4ever_Wor-Gar_GasparZizou forum.

You guys have been arguing about the same stuff over and over for years and years. I feel like i could start the Avengers 4 thread now, and just copy/paste this entire conversation into that thread just to get it over with.

:lol
Wtf I mostly lurk now :lol

But you're right, and it's kinda depressing.

I do feel bad for unwillingly ruining Jye's hype, doesn't stop him though :lol

but really its just a Khev_crows_jye4ever_Wor-Gar_GasparZizou forum.

source.gif

ALL im saying is that u judge people by their work.
Not by who they were connected to or who they worked under.

U cant say feige sucks by being connected to daredevil just like u cant say david goyer is an amazing writer or director for being connected to nolan and dark knight

Feige showed his talent with marvel and david goyer showed his ineptitude with batman v superman and with blade 3

My question still stands, what was kennedy responsible for in her career, what did she do?

And im still not forgetting that rian jhonson is the true villain of this universe. He really screwed up.

Wtf I mostly lurk now :lol

But you're right, and it's kinda depressing.

I do feel bad for unwillingly ruining Jye's hype, doesn't stop him though :lol

I mostly posted that to see if you guys were paying attention to anyone else writing stuff :lol. I figured "insults" would get some of your attentions because that seems to be the only thing people react to :lol

Back