Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL im saying is that u judge people by their work.
Not by who they were connected to or who they worked under.

U cant say feige sucks by being connected to daredevil just like u cant say david goyer is an amazing writer or director for being connected to nolan and dark knight

Feige showed his talent with marvel and david goyer showed his ineptitude with batman v superman and with blade 3

Hello Mcfly

Mr. Potato head IW!

Khev and Wor want IW not TLJ.

You and Gaspar are slow to react c’mon please keep up or we’re leaving you 2 behind lol

The forum quakes.....

Then....

source.gif

Thanos has come for crows...

No, i have my own logic: "I like what I like, and who cares what others think"

Funny, i kind of used to think Freaks was a community forum, but really its just a Khev_crows_jye4ever_Wor-Gar_GasparZizou forum.

You guys have been arguing about the same stuff over and over for years and years. I feel like i could start the Avengers 4 thread now, and just copy/paste this entire conversation into that thread just to get it over with.

:lol

Now we know who would stay alive after thanos snaps his fingers ...

Does Maw have any telepathic powers? Did he know Dr. Strange was a surgeon, or was that just coincidence and it was just a bit of Snyderian P O E T R Y?

I thought his death was retarded, we saw him hurling huge debris chunks, tanking suckerpunches but still reacting and stoping himself in a fixed point in space, even upside down while holding Strange, but he didn't react to sudden depressurization? He didn't try to cover the hole, or pull himself back into the ship, or just, stop in a fixed point? Plus he died quicker even than a human would in outer space?

Would've been nice if Strange offed him.

I mostly posted that to see if you guys were paying attention to anyone else writing stuff :lol. I figured "insults" would get some of your attentions because that seems to be the only thing people react to :lol

But, what's the insult there? :lol

Did you insult me? *Inhales* BOY!

I thought his death was retarded, we saw him hurling huge debris chunks, tanking suckerpunches but still reacting and stoping himself in a fixed point in space, even upside down while holding Strange, but he didn't react to sudden depressurization? He didn't try to cover the hole, or pull himself back into the ship, or just, stop in a fixed point? Plus he died quicker even than a human would in outer space?

Yeah. It's Disney too -- he should have Leia Space-Walked.

Does Maw have any telepathic powers? Did he know Dr. Strange was a surgeon, or was that just coincidence and it was just a bit of Snyderian P O E T R Y?

A human in outer space is an instantaneous death.

A human in outer space is an instantaneous death.

Not true, not only could humans survive sudden depressurization, it would take a couple seconds to kill you, it would be very painful, as you blood boils and freezes at the same time.

In fact, it could range from seconds to even a couple of minutes.

But maybe Maw is supposed to be more fragile than a human? Legit question cause I don't know the character.

Last edited:

Would've been nice if Strange offed him.

But, what's the insult there? :lol

Did you insult me? *Inhales* BOY!

No, it was more making fun of the same conversations over and over and over and over. Que it up, next SW movie to come out the same 5 people will be arguing about Kennedy/JJ and that they ruined their childhood, while us fans of the film sit over here and just shake our heads thinking :slap

Heck, really i just need to wait 5 seconds...here it comes...

Not true, not only could humans survive sudden depressurization, it would take a couple seconds to kill you, it would be very painful, as you blood boils and freezes at the same time.

In fact, it could range from seconds to even a couple of minutes.

But maybe Maw is supposed to be more fragile than a human? Legit question cause I don't know the character.

I stand corrected - just looked it up. Of course, you should probably test it to confirm.

Back