Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know or heard of future 4k ultra hd re releases of the old movies? So far im tracking Gotg 2, Spiderman Hc, thor ragnarok and the incredible hulk? How often would they churn them out frequently?

Surprisingly after rewatching IW on Imax i spent tracking down Gotg 4k and apparently got the last one around 50 miles in a huge city

Extreme shade

TwAOgZO.jpg

Anyone know or heard of future 4k ultra hd re releases of the old movies? So far im tracking Gotg 2, Spiderman Hc, thor ragnarok and the incredible hulk? How often would they churn them out frequently?

Surprisingly after rewatching IW on Imax i spent tracking down Gotg 4k and apparently got the last one around 50 miles in a huge city

I'm sure there will be a mega-box set of all MCU Phases in 4K UHD after IW2 is done.

No matter what happens in IW2 there's just no taking this "win" away from Thanos. It's not even a matter of losing the battle to win the war. He won the *war.* Basically they're all "okay we lost World War I but we'll do better in World War II" lol. And IW didn't just end with a villain winning. Oh no. This wasn't like Yellowjacket defeating Ant-Man-->End Credits or Vulture beating Spidey-->The End. No it was Thanos beating Iron Man. *And* Captain America. *And* The Hulk. *And* Thor. *And* the GotG. *And* Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Wakanda itself (!?) and half the freaking universe. He beat the entire MCU!

Sure they'll "get him next time." But he'll always have this win. Always. Every other "mega-threat" will just pale in comparison to this. And the crazy thing is that his victory felt earned. Sure WB/DC can go "oh yeah, Darkseid will snap his fingers and kill 80% of the universe! Take that!" But how will they write it in such a way that it carries a fraction of the weight of what Thanos accomplished. It would be idiotic for them to even try.

Is this the biggest win by a movie villain in movie history?

My only wish is that the film had shown people in other planets, even planets that we've never seen, vanishing to show the true magnitude of the snap. Maybe they will in the beginning of A4.

I thought those spikes were psychic daggers when I saw the trailer, not actual physical spikes. Maw has persuasion powers in the comics, not telekenisis. Either way, he was great in IW.
Oh, so he's like a Glorious Godfrey?

I always thought if done well, Glorious Godfrey would've been a huge hit in today's fake news climate.

Imagine the size of his weener

His college nickname was elephant trunk

He's probably sexually frustrated because there are no women big enough for him, seriously. That's probably why he has all those adopted children. He can't have any of his own, since he's 9 feet tall.

Oh, so he's like a Glorious Godfrey?

I always thought if done well, Glorious Godfrey would've been a huge hit in today's fake news climate.

I don't know how good is GG, but Maw just talks to you, and he'll maybe stand next to you or behind you and his words dominate your mind, even Dr. Strange couldn't stop him. Not very cinematic. :lol In the comics Maw ***** him up, with just his words and had him use his powers. That stuff doesn't work on Thanos because....he's Thanos, and his mind is impenetrable. When I saw the trailer I thought he was telling him to feel like he was being stabbed, so we the audience see the spikes, even though it's all in Strange' s mind.

He's probably sexually frustrated because there are no women big enough for him, seriously. That's probably why he has all those adopted children. He can't have any of his own, since he's 9 feet tall.

I don't know how good is GG, but Maw just talks to you, and he'll maybe stand next to you or behind you and his words dominates your mind, even Dr. Strange couldn't stop him. He ***** him up, with just his words and had him use his powers. That stuff doesn't work on Thanos because....he's Thanos, and his mind is impenetrable.

so him and hulk.... they could.... oh my... omg.... hulk is the perfect size for him,
and we all know hulk can take a pounding since he got beat up by hulkbuster and thor.

what if they never fought but Thanos took hulk to his secret lair...and .....seduced him?

what if the key to peace in the universe was Hulk letting him get some ?

hulk smashed indeed...

I'm sure there will be a mega-box set of all MCU Phases in 4K UHD after IW2 is done.

I triple dip with marvel, i buy the digital hd’s first and then the blu rays, but since direct tv hooked me up with a free 4k hdr capable player and a free 4k pass through hometheater i have been on a mission to buy the MCU in 4k since digital hd only has spiderman homecoming in hdr(but not ragnarok which js weird) Finding Gotg 2 was a monumental task, and i just found out IH was released this past month but no words on the other movies.

The current pricing of the boxset might be 300 by disney standards :(

c6e4400ab912fd2f6f85559d2b2ccfe1.jpg
38c41fba82cc34aaa80fcc0b0f518ee5.jpg

so him and hulk.... they could.... oh my... omg.... hulk is the perfect size for him,
and we all know hulk can take a pounding since he got beat up by hulkbuster and thor.

what if they never fought but Thanos took hulk to his secret lair...and .....seduced him?

what if the key to peace in the universe was Hulk letting him get some ?

hulk smashed indeed...

Why do you think Hulk kept shouting nooo!! He knows destiny always arrives, or should I say, Thanos arrives.

I triple dip with marvel, i buy the digital hd’s first and then the blu rays, but since direct tv hooked me up with a free 4k hdr capable player and a free 4k pass through hometheater i have been on a mission to buy the MCU in 4k since digital hd only has spiderman homecoming in hdr(but not ragnarok which js weird) Finding Gotg 2 was a monumental task, and i just found out IH was released this past month but no words on the other movies.

The current pricing of the boxset might be 300 by disney standards :(

c6e4400ab912fd2f6f85559d2b2ccfe1.jpg
38c41fba82cc34aaa80fcc0b0f518ee5.jpg

tenor.gif

Back