Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spoilers_about_avengers__iw_by_nosferatus_castillo-dcaebf3.png

While I think Solo looks admittedly decent I really hope it underperforms just so it can go down in history that at least one SW movie bombed at the BO.

That'll be EP9 next year when Jumanji 2 beats it at the BO.... :rotfl

But instead of Johnson taking the blame, poor JJ will suffer the wrath of the Mouse & Empress Kennedy. :(

Since you're all talking about repeat viewings, I saw it last night because the first time seemed like a blur. Anyone else notice Thanos' CGI face during the Gamora/Throne scene looking sloppy? He looked phenomenal throughout the movie except in this scene.

Since you're all talking about repeat viewings, I saw it last night because the first time seemed like a blur. Anyone else notice Thanos' CGI face during the Gamora/Throne scene looking sloppy? He looked phenomenal throughout the movie except in this scene.

I literally noticed that on my first viewing to the point where I wondered while watching it if it was a pickup scene that was added late and therefore contained less refined CGI. Funny that you picked up on the difference in that scene as well.

I'm normally against Special Edition enhancements but wouldn't mind if they touched up his face for that scene prior to the blu-ray release.

I noted that and the bad CGI effects when Banner was in the Hulkbuster armor but those two things didn't ruin the movie for me at all. :)

They literally didn't even try with regard to Banner in the Hulkbuster, lol. Ah well, I guess they had to leave something for Honest Trailers to zero in on. ;)

Justice league has bad cgi and the world loses its mind making fun of it.
Memes galore

Infinity war has bad cgi.... gets a pass.
Only extreme super nerds can point it out.... because they are whiners...

The marvel bias is real....

I pointed that out earlier. The only time is didn't look stunning. Some of the close up shots were surreal good.

Back