Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow:

Avengers: Infinity War is expected to surpass the $1 billion plateau on either Friday, May 4, its original domestic release date before it was pushed to April 27, or Saturday, May 5, either its 10th or 11th day in worldwide release. Either of these dates would break the record of 12 days set by Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2012. (movieweb.com)

It doesn't have the benefit of opening in China yet either.

It is going to *crush* every record.

SPOILERS for INFINITY WAR 2

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bring it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Avengers 4' Might Not Undo 'Avengers: Infinity War' Deaths

“[Avengers 4] doesn’t do what you think it does,” Markus said. “It is a different movie than you think it is...Also…[the deaths are] real. I just want to tell you it’s real, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to move on to the next stage of grief.”

McFeely chimed in to emphasize Markus' point. "Put it this way," he started. “I think [Infinity War] is a fairly mature movie for a blockbuster. It’s got a lot of fun in it, obviously, but boy, it gets very mature. The second one is also mature. We’re going to own these choices, and hopefully surprise and delight you and get you invested. It’s by the same studio, the same filmmaking team. They were written at the same time, shot at the same time. They’re clearly connected, but they are definitely two different movies, one of which is dependent on what happened previous."

giphy.gif

I could live with plot for the movie. My favorite character is Captain America in the Marvel Movie Universe and it would do him justice to go out like that. Hulk sounds cool too. I hope the movie is a worthy follow up to Infinity War. It's very impressive what they have done with these movies.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ummmmm..... no... :lol Interesting read though.

Yeah read that spoiler this afternoon but it’s missing some further MCU connections.

Hence the
Spoiler Spoiler:
in Antman it makes sense.

Also epic beyond words so epic in fact that reading the spoiler doesn’t ruin anything it just makes you want to see that play out exactly as written.

Yeah read that spoiler this afternoon but it’s missing some further MCU connections.

Hence the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also epic beyond words so epic in fact that reading the spoiler doesn’t ruin anything it just makes you want to see that play out exactly as written.

Exactly. Just wanna see it play out. But at the same time i don’t want to get hyped by these possible spoilers and be disappointed

Yea it had bad CGI moments but it didn’t impact the film for me either. Banner in Hulkbuster waaaaay bad.
Indeed. :lol

I could live with plot for the movie. My favorite character is Captain America in the Marvel Movie Universe and it would do him justice to go out like that. Hulk sounds cool too. I hope the movie is a worthy follow up to Infinity War. It's very impressive what they have done with these movies.

I didn't read the spoiler but I agree with & guess what your hinting at. I've said it earlier in the thread that as long as Cap goes out like a hero and it serves the story I'm good with that.

How do u know?
U dont know....

I can't think of anything that has leaked in regards to any big movie ever being accurate. Some details maybe, but mostly false.

If you watched Avengers week on Jimmy Kimmel last week, which had like 5 actors together per night, they said the Russo's actually had various versions of fake scripts written. That very few people actually got to read the entire accurate script. So, this could likely be the same.

Plus, it doesn't seem to plausible to me. Like I said, sounds interesting, but I wouldn't bet a dime on there being any truth to it.

How the hell has this movie passed 800 million already :lol
Went to see this last night for Imax done right and believe it or not, sold out show, never mind the tickets were 18usd

Justice league has bad cgi and the world loses its mind making fun of it.
Memes galore

Infinity war has bad cgi.... gets a pass.
Only extreme super nerds can point it out.... because they are whiners...

The marvel bias is real....
This is why I hate it when people bash Marvel And DC, reading the entire cast scroll the bandwagoners fail to realized WB actually helped out a lot on this movie
Disney is going to need IW monies to make up for Solo.

My gut is telling me it will be an all around disaster, critically and financially.

Honestly my gut is telling me that also, there’s no interest in it anymore
Wow:

It doesn't have the benefit of opening in China yet either.

It is going to *crush* every record.
disney is playing it safe by waiting to release this in china because they want to squeeze as much money from the premiere outside, it depends how bad it’s bootlegged already though

Hence the
Spoiler Spoiler:

They are supposed to bring back the original Wasp so we will see, it will be bad ass if they did explore the quantum realm and see what can be done about it.

Back