Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must've missed it. I talk specifically about blockbusters in this thread.
If literally nothing had staying power we wouldn't have had anything. :lol

Yeah, it hard to find one conversation when they're so many going on at the same time. i tried going back, but this post just moves to fast. It makes sense now regarding Blockbuster.

Okay my 8 year old son just stumped me with a question and it's been too long since I read the original "Infinity Gauntlet" miniseries so I'm hoping folks here can help me out.

His question:

"Once Thanos got the Reality Stone couldn't he have changed reality so that the remaining stones instantly appeared in his glove?"

I have no idea how to answer that, lol, what are the limitations of the Reality Stone?

Because he's so stupid... but I think in a funny way.

I still chuckle at the drawn-out invisible joke. My movement in imperceptible. You cannot see me.

How long have you been standing there?

An hour.

It's just so silly. So obvious sometimes. And he's so deadpan. Yet he has this child-like innocence about him. His sole purpose is comedy relief, and I think he delivers that in spades. He's definitely the most fun to write for, I'm sure.

He’s the Destroyer in the comics in the movies he’s Costello to Starlords Abbott.

I find the humor with the GOTG to be only 1 or 2 steps above Deadpool 1.

Better yes but not by much.

Last edited:
I actually think I find Drax funnier than Star-Lord.

The invisible joke is much funnier than "your plan sucks but mine won't suck as bad"

Although I loved when SL gave Thanos the finger and jumped backwards into a portal. His finger gets the best bits.

Okay my 8 year old son just stumped me with a question and it's been too long since I read the original "Infinity Gauntlet" miniseries so I'm hoping folks here can help me out.

His question:

"Once Thanos got the Reality Stone couldn't he have changed reality so that the remaining stones instantly appeared in his glove?"

I have no idea how to answer that, lol, what are the limitations of the Reality Stone?

I'm the last person on this forum to be a authority on this, but I thought he created illusions using the reality stone?

Why not just revive his planet if the reality stone was that powerful?

Actually, instead of killing half the Universe, why didn't he just snap his fingers and make resources plentiful everywhere?

Back