Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m doing an MCU marathon party this coming weekend lots of booze wings ribs and girls lol so i’ll be watching GOTG again which has actually been quite awhile since i’ve seen it last.

I’m happy for Bautista.

Sure Jumani was a tremendous hit for the Rock but Bautista has joined an elite club of movies while the Rock’s Black Adam movie is on hold lol

The industry is predicting that EVEN with DP2 around the corner that IW will still be joining the 2 billion dollar club.

1 billion in just one week lol

I’ll be going back to the real Imax this coming weekend for #3.

I’m doing an MCU marathon party this coming weekend lots of booze wings ribs and girls lol so i’ll be watching GOTG again which has actually been quite awhile since i’ve seen it last.

I’m happy for Bautista.

Sure Jumani was a tremendous hit for the Rock but Bautista has joined an elite club of movies while the Rock’s Black Adam movie is on hold lol

The industry is predicting that EVEN with DP2 around the corner that IW will still be joining the 2 billion dollar club.

1 billion in just one week lol

I’ll be going back to the real Imax this coming weekend for #3.

I was just thinking this also, plus Bautista is earning himself a name as a bad ass henchman, like in Spectre and Blade Runner 2049, i mean marvel pays their actora generously, im guessing 5 million take in for the movies
7072466eb0a54e7276387b16ad4e9b86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the last person on this forum to be a authority on this, but I thought he created illusions using the reality stone?

I don't believe so since illusions are the opposite of reality. When he changed the landscape at Knowhere I took it as him literally changing the landscape. In other words he destroyed Knowhere then used the Stone to put out all the flames and remove the rubble to dupe the GotG and then once he had them he used the Stone again to make everything revert back to the previous destruction.

Why not just revive his planet if the reality stone was that powerful?

Isn't that what he did? Wasn't he watching the sunset on a restored planet? I guess I might not fully remember since I've still just seen it the one time.

Actually, instead of killing half the Universe, why didn't he just snap his fingers and make resources plentiful everywhere?

Because that's not how he rolls. :)

Very true where Bautista has been very fortunate.

Spectre critical response wasn’t his fault nor was BR2049 box office.

Who cares he’s in freaking IW1 and 2 and The Rock isn’t.

The Rock chose the DCEU or the DCEU chose The Rock lol

Can you imagine being an actor in THE biggest earning movie of all time? Forever immortalized in human history until the remake of IW 40 years from now with every character in the MCU at that time?

Those are the biggest bragging rights ever, not to mention Marvel saving a Movie Industry that everyone was saying its dying because of lack of attendance.

Despite everyone’s personal tastes regarding Dc, Marvel, Star Wars, Hollywood cannot complain

630d49bcc799128433711d11f26da528.jpg

Can you imagine being an actor in THE biggest earning movie of all time? Forever immortalized in human history until the remake of IW 40 years from now with every character in the MCU at that time?

Those are the biggest bragging rights ever, not to mention Marvel saving a Movie Industry that everyone was saying its dying because of lack of attendance.

Despite everyone’s personal tastes regarding Dc, Marvel, Star Wars, Hollywood cannot complain

630d49bcc799128433711d11f26da528.jpg

wait... who is the girl in the middle?

Very true where Bautista has been very fortunate.

Spectre critical response wasn’t his fault nor was BR2049 box office.

Who cares he’s in freaking IW1 and 2 and The Rock isn’t.

The Rock chose the DCEU or the DCEU chose The Rock lol

Bautista has Bond, Marvel and a Blade Runner (just for class).

talk about making the right call.

On the other hand there's Ryan Reynolds.

That's because Dwayne Johnson is just a dude. Bautista . . . . . . . is a man.

Back