Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hollywood likes to cry poor and sure physical attendance is down but I don’t buy their sob story for one second.

One break out low budget horror movie and it’s raining cocaine over there like there’s no tomorrow.

Who says it doesn’t snow in southern cali lol

85646058.png

I saw a Bettany interview where he said he stepped onto the Star Wars set and there was an R2 unit driving around serving champagne.

That world has a whole different range for "normal".

He needs to get into a Star Wars movie now.

And as much as I hate to see it happen, if it has to, I hope Dave is the Pat Roach of the next Indy movie.

In the 80's/90's Bill Paxton was killed by a Terminator, an ALIEN, and a Predator.

Bautista has now been killed by Bond, a Replicant, and Thanos.

Late to the party, was avoiding spoilers. But I've seen it twice now (had to watch it first before bringing my son along). I loved it. :D

I thought his death was retarded, we saw him hurling huge debris chunks, tanking suckerpunches but still reacting and stoping himself in a fixed point in space, even upside down while holding Strange, but he didn't react to sudden depressurization? He didn't try to cover the hole, or pull himself back into the ship, or just, stop in a fixed point? Plus he died quicker even than a human would in outer space?

It was pointed out by someone else, but a human won't die instantly in a vacuum. There were several animal tests and at least one accident involving a human as proof. On another note, Maw was not only ejected in space, but I believe he was also ejected while the ship was moving in hyperspace? Maybe this contributed to his quick death.

Actually, instead of killing half the Universe, why didn't he just snap his fingers and make resources plentiful everywhere?

I was thinking of this too on my first viewing, but on my second viewing it stuck me that Thanos may have been on this quest for so long that he is simply unable to see any other solution to his perceived problem.

On another note, I pity Chris Pratt. He did well on the movie, but some people can't seem to separate the character from the actor. Kinda sad...

I love that audiences are so invested in this movie that many people are actively furious at Star-Lord. But what he did was actually in character. Just one movie ago a Celestial confessed to killing his mother and then he lost it and was able to take on the Celestial with his bare hands. That happened again with Gamora and Star-Lord reacted the same but this time no longer had any of his dad's Celestial powers.

And how do you not love Spider-Man in this movie. He was the most out of his element yet made one of the greatest contributions to the entire fight and yet still paid the ultimate price through no fault of his own.

I love that audiences are so invested in this movie that many people are actively furious at Star-Lord. But what he did was actually in character. Just one movie ago a Celestial confessed to killing his mother and then he lost it and was able to take on the Celestial with his bare hands. That happened again with Gamora and Star-Lord reacted the same but this time no longer had any of his dad's Celestial powers.

And how do you not love Spider-Man in this movie. He was the most out of his element yet made one of the greatest contributions to the entire fight and yet still paid the ultimate price through no fault of his own.
Star lord loved gamora, its an honorary way of getting revenge sad to say.
Julian Glover still has the trifecta: Bond villain (Kristatos), Star Wars villain (Veers), Indy villain (Donovan)

Same could be said about the legend Christopher Lee Bond, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings trifecta,

Mendelsohn is getting there! MCU villain, Dc and SW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back