Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Deep get a grip and hold on. It's all to real and mass media pushed to control the population. Or the robots to harvest us all for power the world. Coppertops......:lol We die a Hero or live long enough to become the villian.

You’ve gone insane![/

Joker WAS right.
He won by corrupting two face
He made batman break his one rule to save the innocent
He showed that anyone can become evil with the right push.

His philosophy was proven 100% right.

He achieved everything he set out to do.

He was the only person in gotham that was real and didnt out on a mask ( ironically enough)

There’s a right and wrong way of doing stuff. Joker is a great villain cause he didn’t care about who he killed to get his point across. Now if he didn’t kill anyone then he’d be in a better position. But these are superhero movies. No one wants to watch a movie of the hero and the villain debating at a round table. We wanna see some ass kicking! Woooo!

Edit. Why did I reply to myself?

There’s a right and wrong way of doing stuff. Joker is a great villain cause he didn’t care about who he killed to get his point across. Now if he didn’t kill anyone then he’d be in a better position. But these are superhero movies. No one wants to watch a movie of the hero and the villain debating at a round table. We wanna see some ass kicking! Woooo!

Edit. Why did I reply to myself?

OMG this thread is turning people insane!!!!

Oh, well, okay? I guess. I mean, it's the second time we establish the movie is fun.

I mean, even those popcorn movies you listed (and rudely tried to compare with this), concern themselves with, basic, writing... But whatever.

Oh god my head hurts from being so smart.

Hey don’t blame me if your “No mercy for this movie” post backfired on you AND DEFINATELY don’t blame me for your self imposed cinema paralyzing disability that’s all on you pal lol

You've got it all wrong friend. Sometimes the right thing to do feels wrong.
Of course not, he didn't have a point that made sense. "I want to exterminate all jews" Is different from "I must save the future of our universe."

Thanos was trying to save lives, Hitler was trying to end them. If you can't see that difference then I guess the day has come where an MCU movie is too smaht for the general public.

How much you want to bet that if you or your wife and children are on the half side that Thanos has chosen to kill that you will view him no different than Hitler.

Seriously if you’re on the death side then who cares if it’s a Hitler reason or Thanos reason YOURE STILL ON THE DEATH SIDE!

What you’re going to sympathize with Thanos because “he’s saving lives” while he’s killing your wife and children!?

By the way you spelled smart wrong lol

Last edited:
It backfired? lmao you and Khev didn't even know what hit you. No wonder you don't want the movie discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jye like

giphy.gif

It backfired? lmao you and Khev didn't even know what hit you. No wonder you don't want the movie discussed.

You’re right i’m closing down discussion on Thanos by posting in the IW thread lol

Btw you’re really infatuated with saying the N word in internet slang terminology is that an addiction or another disability?

:lol :lol

Now don’t be a smort ass now lol

You’re right i’m closing down discussion on Thanos by posting in the IW thread lol
Dear lord, Jye, what happened to you? Under DiFabio you had some sense left in you, under Khev...

Not even 10% of my BvS power... God it sucks being so smart.

Btw you’re really infatuated with saying the N word in internet slang terminology is that an addiction?
giphy.gif

I don't know, I just, say it? But... What?...

Jye, are you ok? Seriously.

You've got it all wrong friend. Sometimes the right thing to do feels wrong.

IF our planet no, our universe only had one way of survival, to eliminate half the population, then of course that's what we need to do. Thanos was generous, no one because of their social status had an up on another.

Hitler was all about social status and wanted the exact opposite, only for an "elite" group of humans should be around to reap the benefits of life. Thanos was securing all life for everyone in the future, Hitler wasn't. Hitler didn't want jews to live. Hitler didn't save lives in the long run. He hurt them.

Kinda wack that I have to explain this.... what did they teach you kids in school?

So it's okay to do something wrong to do something right. Gotcha, lol.

If I buy three boxes of donuts and take them to an office building to hand them out but the guard in the lobby says "you can't bring those in here" and I say "**** off" and blow him away before proceeding to give out free donuts then I guess that makes me "Idealist Donut Guy" instead of a murdering bastard. :lol

What are you talking about? You guys are giving us an *excuse* to talk about this film. I mean how many times can I say "War Machine blowing up aliens was awesome?" lol

When too many people like (or understand :monkey3) a movie then threads tend to die premature deaths.

Besides I know that you're just trolling this thread out of spite for the sucky DCEU not being put out of it's misery. You're too smart to actually believe what you've been posting here. :duff

EDIT: And I was spared by Thanos. :rock

What are you talking about? You guys are giving us an *excuse* to talk about this film. I mean how many times can I say "War Machine blowing up aliens was awesome?" lol

When too many people like (or understand :monkey3) a movie then threads tend to die premature deaths.

Besides I know that you're just trolling this thread out of spite for the sucky DCEU not being put out of it's misery. You're too smart to actually believe what you've been posting here. :duff

EDIT: And I was spared by Thanos. :rock

Not trolling though, everything I said I meant, and so far have been better arguments than yours and Jye's, but whatever keeps your mind off the criticism, that's fair (and I mean it). I really don't want to debate anymore, it's just ego reflex at this point.

I am a little tired over the DCEU not being put down though, that's true, but that's something else I'm not taking in out on this one, I swear I'm not being salty at all when I say you and Jye act weird as **** when dealing with Disney.

War Machine was indeed cool spraying Napalm stuff on aliens I agree.

The evidence is clear.
https://i.imgur.com/qH0pXkO.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Woah, chin and everything.

Confirmed.

Not trolling though, everything I said I meant, and so far have been better arguments than yours and Jye's, but whatever keeps your mind off the criticism, that's fair (and I mean it). I really don't want to debate anymore, it's just ego reflex at this point.

I am a little tired over the DCEU not being put down though, that's true, but that's something else I'm not taking in out on this one, I swear I'm not being salty at all when I say you and Jye act weird as **** when dealing with Disney.

War Machine was indeed cool spraying Napalm stuff on aliens I agree.

Woah, chin and everything.

Confirmed.

You two have so much in common, bro. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh okay fine. I will say this though, I actually love this particular topic on the movie and if you have indeed been serious all along I find it fascinating that people can even make such arguments. Can something be mathematically correct but not morally correct? I would argue yes. And that was Cap and the Avengers' position as well hence them making every effort to save Vision instead of just nuking the stone while it was still in his head.

And I know that lots of people are hating on Star-Lord for messing up the glove removal but to me that was a forgivable mistake given the circumstances. The moment he became no better than Thanos *to me* is when he really did try to off Gamora. "Good" guys just don't do that IMO. I mean if she was suffering and he had to put her out of her misery or something that's one thing but just blowing her away to save others, no matter how many, was wrong (based on my own moral beliefs.) I can see where others would think his actions made perfect sense, and by extension why Thanos' actions also made sense and were even merciful or moral.

I'm definitely glad that the main heroes (*especially Cap*) did not have such views. But it's still fascinating to discuss.

Back