Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new theory is that there will be a major plot twist/revelation involving Howard Stark. The scenes he shows up in have always felt cryptic to me.

Maybe his death was faked/staged?

Also there was always something weird about that video to Tony. In the special edition of IM 2 there is an extra vault video where Howard talks about the universe being at stake.

Also the opening of Ant Man which takes place in 1987. His personality always seems so wooden whereas early on he was supposed to be more of a playboy type like Tony. Maybe it’s not even really him?

I don’t know I certainly could be wrong but it makes sense both he and Tony created so many demons while trying to do good.

Seems like the villain who questions whether he has a soul or not is Ultron. Maybe he should have been the guardian.

Or Hela. Just for the Hela it. So Thanos could get a quickie while on route.

No no no! Mistress death! Screw hela. I remember being happy for a split second seeing the shadowy figure with a cloak thinking it was her but sadly no. Just red skull. Nice troll Disney . I think fox has the damn rights sadly

My new theory is that there will be a major plot twist/revelation involving Howard Stark. The scenes he shows up in have always felt cryptic to me.

Maybe his death was faked/staged?

Also there was always something weird about that video to Tony. In the special edition of IM 2 there is an extra vault video where Howard talks about the universe being at stake.

Also the opening of Ant Man which takes place in 1987. His personality always seems so wooden whereas early on he was supposed to be more of a playboy type like Tony. Maybe it’s not even really him?

I don’t know I certainly could be wrong but it makes sense both he and Tony created so many demons while trying to do good.

They’re setting up Secret Invasion with the Captain Marvel movie

lolwitch.jpg

She's my waifu bro, don't say that. I can make her shrink your dong with her powers if she wanted. :monkey3

Shes wearing cleavage every time shes out doing press.

Or tight dresses with no bra... with that comment, is she being retarded?

Not sure why Red Skull was sentenced to be the guardian of the soul stone.
Because wow-remember-that-character-cameo.
No real reason.

If Gamora could find the planet then Schmidt should've been able to get off the planet via someone passing through.

Star Lord: if you learn someone killed a person you love, “rational” goes out the window. His actions were consistent with a thing called reality.

Back