Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GXNWQnI.jpg

Thor 1 is worth owning just for the Odin banishing Thor scene alone with Loki as witness.

Super powerful and emotional scene with exceptional performance by Hopkins capped with Odin’s famous whisper of ”Whoseever holds this hammer if he be worthy shall possess the power of Thor.

Yup must own.

I may be biased- whenever someone complains about current MCU comedy all I can think of is the comedy stylings of Kat Dennings. I’d rather watch Ultron read Twilight aloud.

Poor Liv Tyler for getting Shanghai'd through no fault of her own. Randomly enough I actually do own TIH on blu-ray but haven't watched it in years. Now I want to since it too has a CW/IW connection (William Hurt.) :lol

TIH is very underrated IMO.. Just watched it about 2 weeks ago and still fully enjoyed it.. The CGI is a bit dated at times but personality wise this is the best Hulk and has some of the best Hulk moments. I love that William Hurt's Ross is in the newer movies so to really make this film part of the MCU.

Thor 1 is worth owning just for the Odin banishing Thor scene alone with Loki as witness.

Super powerful and emotional scene with exceptional performance by Hopkins capped with Odin’s famous whisper of ”Whoseever holds this hammer if he be worthy shall possess the power of Thor.

Yup must own.

I love all the Asgard stuff in Thor. Feel it loses a little when he comes to earth.

I also don't find Thor 2 to be the train wreck everyone feels it is. Jane's friend is awful and the ending is a bit of a let down. But all the Asgard stuff again is tip notch. Plus Loki's reaction to his mother's death (aftermath of his cell) was a great character moment.

:rock

I swear if they stick the landing with IW2 then I'm going to back and buy the rest of the MCU that I skipped or gave away. :lol

Everything that has come before just got a massive upgrade due to its (genuine!) association with IW. That's what's so amazing. That there are so many breadcrumbs going all the way back to 2012. Or were Infinity Stones mentioned as early as Thor 1?

You should have never got rid of them in the first place :)

TIH hulk is way better looking then the ape hulk we have now. The 08 hulk fought savagely and probably would of put up more of a fight with thanos since he used the environment and other weapons to fight.

I remember thinking I could never watch the OT back to back... 9 hours!

Then the extended LOTR came along and I knew I could never watch the LOTR trilogy in one sitting... half a day! :horror

But now, I can't imagine binging on the complete MCU... all -- how many films are there now, 23?

If I watched one every day it would take nearly a month to finish.

Yup must own.

Plus it has the now famous fake IG lol

I also love the scene where Thor unsuccessfully tries to lift his hammer. Pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible Hulk is not a bad flick at all. It’s a mild bummer that Norton is such a queen that they dropped him like Agent Smith. I like The Ruffalo but Norton IMO is a notch above.

Hmm for me Norton and Ruff are tied.

I love Ruff’s delivery of i’m always angry in Avengers.

I may be biased- whenever someone complains about current MCU comedy all I can think of is the comedy stylings of Kat Dennings. I’d rather watch Ultron read Twilight aloud.

She was cute in Thor 1 lol

TIH is very underrated IMO.. Just watched it about 2 weeks ago and still fully enjoyed it.. The CGI is a bit dated at times but personality wise this is the best Hulk and has some of the best Hulk moments. I love that William Hurt's Ross is in the newer movies so to really make this film part of the MCU.

I love all the Asgard stuff in Thor. Feel it loses a little when he comes to earth.

I also don't find Thor 2 to be the train wreck everyone feels it is. Jane's friend is awful and the ending is a bit of a let down. But all the Asgard stuff again is tip notch. Plus Loki's reaction to his mother's death (aftermath of his cell) was a great character moment.

Thank the maker for General Ross making TIH canon.

Yeah Thor 1 on earth loses its shine and majesty a little.

I’m with you on Thor 2 not being a disaster there were some powerful moments in that movie but neither is AOU lol

I remember thinking I could never watch the OT back to back... 9 hours!

Then the extended LOTR came along and I knew I could never watch the LOTR trilogy in one sitting... half a day! :horror

But now, I can't imagine binging on the complete MCU... all -- how many films are there now, 23?

If I watched one every day it would take nearly a month to finish.

Well once you add Antman 2, CM, IW2, Spidey 2, GOTG 3 and BP 2 it will be 25 lol

You just know there will be a BP2.

Last edited:
Hmm for me Norton and Ruff are tied.

I love Ruff’s delivery of i’m always angry in Avengers.

I quite liked TIH and Norton, and wonder how good he would have been had he stuck around. Ruffalo has been quite good but I liked his more serious turn in A1 vs. his over the top nerdy nice-guy schtick in IW.

Didn't mind him geeking out in Ragnarok but that whole film was more comedic.

Back