Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Lord... His actions were consistent with a thing called reality.

If only everyone subscribed to such logic...

BTS - ROTS.jpg

Watching Dr. Strange - when he spars with Mordo in the courtyard, Mordo uses his relic - mystical boots that create platforms to traverse in mid-air.

In IW Strange uses the same effect for Starlord during the fight on Titan.

Cool to see where he picked it up. :)

Your Thanos motivation post a few pages back was a great read btw. :rock

I loved it that Starlord showed off his human side and got angry at Thanos and lost sight of their goal and I also loved it that it was Stark who viewed Starlord as acting irrational when in CW Stark was the one pushing the accords for inaction and went irrational himself against those that opposed the accords and who dealt with Bucky by losing control of his emotions just like......you ready......Starlord.

Oh MCU how I adore you lol

:rock

I swear if they stick the landing with IW2 then I'm going to back and buy the rest of the MCU that I skipped or gave away. :lol

Everything that has come before just got a massive upgrade due to its (genuine!) association with IW. That's what's so amazing. That there are so many breadcrumbs going all the way back to 2012. Or were Infinity Stones mentioned as early as Thor 1?

I swear if they stick the landing with IW2 then I'm going to back and buy the rest of the MCU that I skipped or gave away. :lol

Everything that has come before just got a massive upgrade due to its (genuine!) association with IW. That's what's so amazing. That there are so many breadcrumbs going all the way back to 2012. Or were Infinity Stones mentioned as early as Thor 1?

I am suddenly considering purchasing the first 2 Thor movies now, still don't think I'll bother with the Hulk movies though, they don't feel like they are part of the MCU to me.

Oh gosh every movie since IM1 is a must own for me.

But I see myself ending my MCU collection at the end of Phase 4.

I am suddenly considering purchasing the first 2 Thor movies now, still don't think I'll bother with the Hulk movies though, they don't feel like they are part of the MCU to me.

Buy buy buy!

There’s only 1 Hulk movie btw.

Poor Liv Tyler for getting Shanghai'd through no fault of her own. Randomly enough I actually do own TIH on blu-ray but haven't watched it in years. Now I want to since it too has a CW/IW connection (William Hurt.) :lol

Thor 1 is worth owning just for the Odin banishing Thor scene alone with Loki as witness.

Super powerful and emotional scene with exceptional performance by Hopkins capped with Odin’s famous whisper of ”Whoseever holds this hammer if he be worthy shall possess the power of Thor.

Yup must own.

Plus it has the now famous fake IG lol

Last edited:
Poor Liv Tyler for getting Shanghai'd through no fault of her own. Randomly enough I actually do own TIH on blu-ray but haven't watched it in years. Now I want to since it too has a CW/IW connection (William Hurt.) :lol

Now that we got Skull back it’s time for Betsy Ross’s comeback.

Incredible Hulk is not a bad flick at all. It’s a mild bummer that Norton is such a queen that they dropped him like Agent Smith. I like The Ruffalo but Norton IMO is a notch above.

Back