Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you not get the 3D Pirates 5?

lol

Neither did I. Yet.

I’ve only seen Pirates 1.

Take that little rocket man Chakor.

I thought you were done with the MCU after IW? Now you're talking about the end of phase 4? That's 10 years fr now. :lol

You know I still might end it with Phase 3 lets see how it goes with IW2.

Last edited:
Now that we got Skull back it’s time for Betsy Ross’s comeback.

THIS IS WHY I FREAKING HATE THE WHOLE BANNER AND NATASHA THING, it’s BS. Overnight Betsy was just
0bb9277e641e796e4b9f86120ced1eae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was really great in the first avengers. It seems to me that the new wacky banner is sort of fallout from him being stuck in the hulk for two years or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Liv Tyler for getting Shanghai'd through no fault of her own. Randomly enough I actually do own TIH on blu-ray but haven't watched it in years. Now I want to since it too has a CW/IW connection (William Hurt.) :lol

She could come back
I think she chose not to

Watching Dr. Strange - when he spars with Mordo in the courtyard, Mordo uses his relic - mystical boots that create platforms to traverse in mid-air.

In IW Strange uses the same effect for Starlord during the fight on Titan.

Cool to see where he picked it up. :)

Wow, so kewl and awesome. Wor-gar doesn't get that reference because he never gave Dr Strange a chance. :monkey3

Nothing about Thanos seems terribly inconsistent to me. He's a *mad* Titan. He behaves irrationally and murderously in the grip of severe delusions and psychosis.

.Yeah, you laugh now, but team WB/DC has JL2 and WW2 on the way, we're back, baby....wait...what was that ? Oh, it's Aquaman and Shazam... ****! ;_;

I’m excited for Aquaman and WW2 to be great hopefully WB will then let them team up with Superman, Batman and the Flash in the same universe.

Wait lol

Last edited:
Nothing about Thanos seems terribly inconsistent to me. He's a *mad* Titan. He behaves irrationally and murderously in the grip of severe delusions and psychosis.

He could’ve said “I’m doing this because i’m bored” and I would’ve been perfectly happy lol

Last edited:
Back