Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m buying it because i’m a completist but everytime i’m going to put it on i’ll just skip it and watch IW instead lol

Crazy that as we speak there are not one but two movies currently in theaters that feature Wakanda grassland battles, lol. Remember just a couple months ago when we merely *hoped* that IW wouldn't feature more TPM silliness? And now look where we are. :yess:

I don't think his nickname is the mad Titan in the mcu. I think ball chin might be his mcu nickname, thanks to fatlord.

Mad Cow Disease

At last! At last! Sink that frickin' ship.

Oddly enough Celine released a new song today this time for DP lol.

There’s should’ve been a Titanic joke in the music video.

Crazy that as we speak there are not one but two movies currently in theaters that feature Wakanda grassland battles, lol. Remember just a couple months ago when we merely *hoped* that IW wouldn't feature more TPM silliness? And now look where we are. :yess:

IW 3rd act multi location battles are so much better than TPM 3rd act multi location battles and IW has a much more satisfying conclusion.

Sure the Maul battle was bad ass but it was surrounded by foolishness.

IW 3rd act is solid all the way around.

TPM put my jaw on the ground for different reasons than IW lol

I remember going to see TPM with a couple friends, they were raving about and when asked what I thought, I said it was okay. They looked at me like I had totally destroyed their day. They said, "I guess some people find problems with anything".

Lucky for them we didn't gather again to see AOTC.

Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch was told by RDJ, he was the best sherlock homes? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl TPM vs IF.jpg

Happened to Indy's Brody as well. If you stick around too long, and you're not the lead, you end up becoming an ass.

What's that thing Nolan says: You either play the lead, or you stick around long enough to become an ass.

well...... tony stark literally shows up

Ah yes I had forgotten about that. And IIRC, that was the result of a chat between Coulson and Sitwell on how to prevent Ross from joining up. They reckon having Stark talk to Ross would ensure Ross didn't become a part of the initiative. :D

Back