Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I don't hate the costume.
I hate Thanos design.

I mean, look at him:

thanosvfx-137020.png

These face and head shape are ****in' dumb and not intimidatin' or cool in any way.
Look at him and laugh!

That helmet is stupid lookin' too tho.
As if he has a chamber pot on his head...

___

Anyway, nothing beats the classic:

thanos.png

Is there any confirmation or rumors that the "doing all this for Death" storyline will be involved ?

Hahahahahah a lot of hate for thanos i see lol. I think the helmet-less design is cool. Face is a lil weird tho. But i think he looks badass. The helm and overall look made him look like a dork sorry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason why he has no armor is because he has the stones. We should be happy we didn't get sandals and shorts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While you chaps focus on his helmet i'll focus on his bad ass smug arrogance knowing he can destroy while in his pajamas.

Go Thanos :rock

While you chaps focus on his helmet i'll focus on his bad ass smug arrogance knowing he can destroy while in his pajamas.

Go Thanos :rock

Exactly. At first I felt the same way most people here do, about Thanos's look but the more I see him, the more I like this armor-less look. You can see his design and expressions better.

I mean, I have been watching this version of the trailer, and he looks badass in there. That dialogue is awesome too.

https://streamable.com/kssvc

This. :lecture :rock

As long as Thanos rips the Avengers and the GotG a new one; he can wear a pink tutu for all I care. :lol

Yup makes him scarier.

But you bring up a great point.

I bet most of us are actually looking forward to him beating on the heroes.

Great drama is born out of memorable villains tearing down valiant heroes.

Marvel has actually for the most part failed at giving us that in their movies so getting it right this time with Thanos is at upmost importance because of the fact that is exactly what we want out of him in IW!

We are all walking into IW fully expecting a serious ass kicking of the heroes lol.

Last edited:
Back