Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Widow is taking a backseat now..

xSmHmFK.gif

Back where she started :lol

So, this IW, spiderman 2 will kick off phase four so we still got time for filler movies such as a widow movie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of Thanos face in the movie. Even if he wears a helmet looks to human. I prefer the comic book look or even the Thanos on the throne look.

What about the look he had in avengers 1

He looked awesome in avengers 1. He has the wrinkles all over his face in that scene where he puts on the glove. In the current trailer those wrinkles are just under his lips. Anyone else not like his current look or am i just to fussy?

He looked awesome in avengers 1. He has the wrinkles all over his face in that scene where he puts on the glove. In the current trailer those wrinkles are just under his lips. Anyone else not like his current look or am i just to fussy?

Current CG look sucks ass. He looked fantastic in The Avengers (2012) because he was practical. They should have kept him that way.

I saw the new trailer and all i can think of after seeing Thanos is the movie Die Hard and Bruce Willis saying Yippie Ki Yay mother.....

I wonder if this change has something to do with the lawsuit against Disney from the CGi guy who did Age of Ultron etc.

Cap's suit looks like it's from a left-over Civil War concept:

Captain_America_Black_Suit_Concept.jpg

What's Thanos' problem with Earth in particular anyway? He's got a universe.

In the leaked trailer you can see Thanos fighting the Avengers with just one Infinity Stone. My guess is that he came to Earth looking for the two (or more) infinity stones. Stark mentions something about knowing that he is coming for them.

He looked fantastic in The Avengers (2012) because he was practical. They should have kept him that way.

Agreed. Definitely would have preferred it if they kept Thanos practical and stuck with his look from A1.

In the leaked trailer you can see Thanos fighting the Avengers with just one Infinity Stone. My guess is that he came to Earth looking for the two (or more) infinity stones. Stark mentions something about knowing that he is coming for them.
Well, yeah. Vision has Mind Gem, Strange has Time Gem.

But here's the thing: so far Reality Gem is (or was) in the Collector's possession, Power Gem is at Xandar, Space Gem is at Asgard and we don't know anything about Soul Gem at all. Trailer gives away that Loki gonna get Space Gem in Rag and brings it to Thanos... What about the rest of these four?

Presume the Black Order will have their hand in retrieving the other stones. Not sure Thanos would bother doing it. And who knows the state that Asgard is left in after Ragnarok. Hela may have done all of this just to get to the stone for Thanos.

Back