Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

dkcILII.jpg

>hooky nose
>no cheekbones
>no slight Asian air
>Sorid Snek
Yeah no, try again people.

Then again, Kojima would probably make him Snake if he could, given he loves Hollywood gaijins.

>hooky nose
>no cheekbones
>no slight Asian air
>Sorid Snek
Yeah no, try again people.

Then again, Kojima would probably make him Snake if he could, given he loves Hollywood gaijins.

So keanu reeves???

pjGGpg8_d.webp

You know what. I have a question lol. What is considered by you guys the top, best, closest comic book movie adaptation? Like damn this is the perfect comic book movie. Straight from the comics lol. Hit me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sin city is the greatest adaptation.

After that 300. After that watchmen

This is
Way wayyy waaaayyy below those. (As far as faithful close adaptations go)

1zxmuro.jpg

Evans looks like a bad mother****er.

God, I hope this movie is great so he can exit the MCU in a good way.

Yeah, if you are talking fidelity to the source, Sin City. All the Marvel and DC stuff have taken liberties of one form or another. X-Men 2 gets the tone of the comic right, and some characters. But not other things. Spider-Man 2 feels very much like a Spidey comic, but the spirit of Spidey himself is better represented in Homecoming, which takes extensive liberties with MJ, Aunt May, the villains, the importance of Uncle Ben, the suit, etc. Batman '66 is even hokier than comics of the time. Though it's pretty close to some of what you might expect in the '50s comics, it was constrained by technological restrictions.

Cap looks like a Solid Snake..Nomad is coming folks

See what happens when your last few movies under perform at the box office, look at how much smaller Scarjo looks compared to box office star Gamora, she is literally half the size!

Hollywood don't mess around.

See what happens when your last few movies under perform at the box office, look at how much smaller Scarjo looks compared to box office star Gamora, she is literally half the size!

Hollywood don't mess around.

Not to mention going blonde. Widow is taking a backseat now..Should've done the Widow movie when they had the chance

Back