Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I think Widow may die, ScarJo's already sad in interview something tragic happens to come between her and Banner's relationship and we see her with changed hair and no explanation yet, I'm thinking something done to her that ultimate kills her.

I think Widow may die, ScarJo's already sad in interview something tragic happens to come between her and Banner's relationship and we see her with changed hair and no explanation yet, I'm thinking something done to her that ultimate kills her.

Yeah that's called a GITS and Rough Night box office disaster no solo BW movie death lol.

Yeah that's called a GITS and Rough Night box office disaster no solo BW movie death lol.

Studios don't just dump long contracted actors because of their personal/commercial flops.

If it was this way RDJ would have never of been Iron Man, and the MCU would not exist.

Pirates of the Caribbean would have ended at 3 movies instead of 5.

giphy.gif

I don't read comics. I love movies based on comic book characters, but the comic books I've tried to read have just felt too bizarre for me to enjoy and get into. I've read some whacky things with Hulk.

For me, Hulk is Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno and the 90's cartoon, and the cinematic Hulks have mostly kept with that sort of story arc. I'll be curious to see how far Thor 3 takes Hulk and the Planet Hulk concept.

Thanos better not turn out to be another MCU wimp villian and they better not be teasing us all these hero departures and they all turn out to be fake

Back