Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty darn similar tho. I mean I really hope it is different enough. These price hikes make purchases difficult.

What I see different is the chest piece, something on his back, and the colour of the reactors.

I would say the 3 and 4 are the same size roughly. The 3 was a big suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you. I hope the actually design of the mark 4 is enough to distinguish it from the mark 3. I'm not a huge Ironman fan but I love War Machine and I currently have all of his suits. I think Mark VI is the only suit that comes to comparison to any War Mark.

Called this after the first teaser dropped, not that it wasn't obvious after awhile... I also seem to remember being called a retard because of it too [emoji38] I can't remember who that was because that exchange has since been removed from the thread, but I'd love to get a rebuttal from that a$$-hat now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Called this after the first teaser dropped, not that it wasn't obvious after awhile... I also seem to remember being called a retard because of it too [emoji38] I can't remember who that was because that exchange has since been removed from the thread, but I'd love to get a rebuttal from that a$$-hat now.

This was a sure thing in my mind also. BUT WHAT WILL WE CALL IT!??

Lol i know it was confirmed that Bruce was in buster. I did call it before that though, back when the notion was apparently unheard of. I guess we can call it Hulk-Burster. har-har

Lol i know it was confirmed that Bruce was in buster. I did call it before that though, back when the notion was apparently unheard of. I guess we can call it Hulk-Burster. har-har

hahahaha i know, it's public knowledge by now. I totally forgot Avengers 4 is coming next year also. By the time every one is done catching up with IW, A4 is around the corner. lol

Well f*c*. Now that's all I'm ever going to be able to call it. I actually want the figure even more now.

Hulk will break out and sing "Hello my baby, hello my honey Hello my ragtime, summertime gal" with a top hat and cane.

Public Knowledge? Hardly.

Seriously. In this instance it’s not a huge deal to me, but I don’t get this attitude of not using spoiler tags because it’s “not really a spoiler”. If it’s shown in a trailer I still feel like it’s iffy because some people avoid them (especially with how spoilery they can be in themselves) but if it’s not I don’t see why people can’t just spoiler tag it. What’s not a spoiler to you may be a pretty big spoiler to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Public Knowledge? Hardly.

Definitely not public knowledge. There problem with these threads is there are always selfish nerds who spend too much researching upcoming movies so they can make themselves feel important by posting spoilers.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I seen it randomly browsing facebook at work last night... "researching" :lol such a drama queen.

So I'm wondering when the next pictures will be up on Facebook. Surely something more this week. I know we're spoilt but they did say"Its War" !

Maybe they'll surprise us with a Deadpool figure soon too....

I'm a little surprised at the pace of reveals for their cash cow, given it's the biggest Marvel movie ever made, the sheer number of characters to make and that the film is out very soon.

I'm a little surprised at the pace of reveals for their cash cow, given it's the biggest Marvel movie ever made, the sheer number of characters to make and that the film is out very soon.

I think it's because there are gonna be so many characters.. lol they have to pace it out. Make people wait. Perhaps they will announce the next batch when the 2nd trailer drops.

So far my list from this film is:

-Captain America
-Thor
-Black Widow
-Winter Soldier
-Teen Groot
-Iron Spider
-Thanos
and maybe Iron Man

The other characters just look too similar for me not to just be happy with their individual releases. But we'll see what Hot Toys has up their sleeve.

Last edited:
Back