Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just me or does Thanos have a knack of appearing like a cheesy villain from a low budget 80's sci-fi show in half of these posters?

He's a roided out purple California Raisin - I think it's unavoidable given the source material.

hqdefault.jpg

Only MCU figures I’ve ordered so far are several iron mans, Hulkbuster, and Cap from WS and AOU. So I plan on getting every character released for Infinity War and the follow up. Way I look at it is if these two movies are gonna be the end for the main characters, (which may not be the case now) I’ll have the most up to date version of that character

They're only making him Cap and Thor for the select line. Others are getting love in mini statue form. The Thanos will be mine.

War Machine looks bulkier than the Civil War version.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

War Machine looks bulkier than the Civil War version.

It looks pretty darn similar tho. I mean I really hope it is different enough. These price hikes make purchases difficult.

What I see different is the chest piece, something on his back, and the colour of the reactors.

I would say the 3 and 4 are the same size roughly. The 3 was a big suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks pretty darn similar tho. I mean I really hope it is different enough. These price hikes make purchases difficult.

What I see different is the chest piece, something on his back, and the colour of the reactors.

I would say the 3 and 4 are the same size roughly. The 3 was a big suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I hear ya. It's going to be $375-$425 for sure, somewhere in that range.

War Machine and Iron Man are my only 2 must haves from the IW line.

Back