Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Finally took some pictures.

WOoW!!! Where did you buy those cases?!??!?!?! I love them!!

I make them. That's what has been taking me so long, trying to figure out exactly what design I wanted to use. My girlfriend made me swear that if I got into this that they had to be in a case of some sort and I didn't like them all grouped together. Took to much away from each figure. So I came up with this design. I'm pretty happy with them. I'm eventually going to lose the stands and make a base tailored to each figure. Joker will have a piece of road and BR Joker will have a tile flooring. Still working on the others. I looked all over the net trying to buy these and couldn't find anything I liked. Forced me to make'm.

Re: Finally took some pictures.

I make them. That's what has been taking me so long, trying to figure out exactly what design I wanted to use. My girlfriend made me swear that if I got into this that they had to be in a case of some sort and I didn't like them all grouped together. Took to much away from each figure. So I came up with this design. I'm pretty happy with them. I'm eventually going to lose the stands and make a base tailored to each figure. Joker will have a piece of road and BR Joker will have a tile flooring. Still working on the others. I looked all over the net trying to buy these and couldn't find anything I liked. Forced me to make'm.

you should think about making and selling them bro!! awesome!! :eek:

As an actor with a theatre and English degree; this is just so wrong my head almost exploded :google :lol

Ah, that is the gag :whip
I'm an actor/english teacher too, serious! :chew
robbie, i'd definately be in for those mate, heaps of them, or a DIY on making them would be great too, i agree, too many grouped together in one case looses effect of each figure, that way you've gone is perfect.
Is your BR joker repainted?

RE the TT body with the joker, i'm unsure, he suits the Dent and Harvey with the realistic relaxed shoulder look, but Heath purposely gave the joker that hunched stance, with the neck slouched forward and the shoulder's pulled back and up, and the regular TT with the squared off shoulders seems to lend itself perfectly to that. It looks good, i think the newer TT might lose alot of that, also considering the clothes weren't tailored for it and there are alot more layers than just Harvey's suit shirt and jacket

Last edited:
Ah, that is the gag :whip
I'm an actor/english teacher too, serious! :chew
robbie, i'd definately be in for those mate, heaps of them, or a DIY on making them would be great too, i agree, too many grouped together in one case looses effect of each figure, that way you've gone is perfect.
Is your BR joker repainted?

Is this what theatre people do in their free time? I'm a Designer/TD. Crazy.

We can talk more about the cases. If you want PM and we can chat about them.

BR Joker isn't a repaint. Just what a single light source from above can do.

Thanks.

Picture149.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture149-1.jpg

Picture150.jpg

Picture156.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Thanks. If I'm bored when I get home I'll take some "action" pics. I should get my other Bank Robber Joker and Original Suit Batman in the coming weeks so I'll definately be posing those.

Back