Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bored today.

Picture184.jpg

Picture185.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture189.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Picture191.jpg

Last edited:
I think the narrow truetype is causing his neck to look huuuuge.

But the fall across the shoulder does look very realistic and natural.

Oh, since this is for the bank robber, here's my resculpted head:

1001605u.jpg

1001604.jpg

1001602c.jpg

1001601.jpg

1001599y.jpg

1001598a.jpg

1001597.jpg

Hair is obviously unpainted, just made from greenstuff, need to get him repainted.

Does it eventually harden up? or does it go like some form of flexible plastic so it doesn't break...

I assumed you used some form of model comb to make all the strands realistic? or is there another process...

I've never used anything like that, the reason I ask. :)

Last edited:
Does it eventually harden up? or does it go like some form of flexible plastic so it doesn't break...

I assumed you used some form of model comb to make all the strands realistic? or is there another process...

I've never used anything like that, the reason I ask. :)

Ity hardens to what I am being told to describe as 'cold chewed chewing gum'
So it's fairly solid, but it defintly has flex in it.

The strands were done with a home made sculpting tool.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've just made my first accessory for 1:6 figures, and I made it specifically with the Joker in mind:

money1.jpg

It's 1:6 bundles of money that look totally real! Took me forever to do it! If your interested in purchasing any, come visit https://www.one-sixth.com and you can place an order there! :D

I've asked before but didn't get a definitive answer, so i'll ask again: what truetype body does the br joker use? Is it the normal or the narrow shoulder one?

Normal. No figure used the mass produced nude slim shoulder body until the DX Joker was announced shortly after.

Ok guys, thanks. I wondered that because for one thing, people said that Two Face's suit looked weird on his TT body because of his shoulders. And i have the BR joker and his suit looks great in that area, doesn't look pin head or anything, so that's why i thought he was on a narrow shoulder.

Back