Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
itsd nice to see ppls customs but not all of us are that gifted nor have the time to make our joker sculpts look more "real" lol. i think hot toys did a fantastic job. sometimes i get that vincent price-"house of wax" feeling about some of the customizers here lol.

i love my BR, and one ht joker is most definitely enough for me. but that damn DX is reaaally making it hard for me to resist. thought i'd come in here and let the warm glow of BR's love bring me back to my sense.

i love my BR, and one ht joker is most definitely enough for me. but that damn DX is reaaally making it hard for me to resist. thought i'd come in here and let the warm glow of BR's love bring me back to my sense.

I justified the purchase with it being two different versions (3 if you count the Cop option). If I would've purchased the original v1, as crappy as the DX announcement would've been (in that situation) there's no way I could've justified purchasing the same figure (albeit a better version). Only reason for the DX Joker is if you want that "iconic" look of the Joker from TDK. And as much as I initially said I didn't care.. that look still intrigues me more than the BR set up. Visually.

If the original v1 would've had the BR Joker sculpt I would've bought that. If the BR Joker would've had the v1 sculpt or just the slicked back hair sculpt, I wouldn't have purchased it. So really.. I bought the BR Joker because of the fantastic main head sculpt. And now with the DX I'll get the iconic outifit plus another great head sculpt WITH moveable eyes. So it all works out.

The BR Joker is great on it's own and still a nice option if you only have, only want a single Joker figure. Definitely better than every other 1/6 scale version of the Joker (DCD, HT v1, Medicom) out there imo.

for pete's sake, Devil! you think that justification has never entered my mind before? it's all i think about whenever i come across a dx photo. :mad:

:D

Well count me in for that small band of folks who prefer the BR Joker sculpt. The DX is great, but somehow I don't think the expression and likeness is quite as strong compared to the BR version.

I'm also not that fussed If the eyes move. Nice gimmick, but not a 'must have' for me. :D

Started displaying him like this after I set up the DX. Forgot I had the extra cuffs laying around from the Spooktacular Corporate Zombie.

cuffs1.jpg

cuffs2.jpg

cuffs3.jpg

cuffs4.jpg

I'm amazed at the quality of 1/6 handcuffs, I snagged some a long time ago between Joker and some other figures I can put them to use and they were cheap, between those and the cheap folding chairs, got some nice options. Now, if there were just basic 1/6 tables out there.

No problem. Not sure about the ones you have, but the ones i found also are fully functional so you don't have to remove hands to put them on and they can fit various wrists sizes.

Yeah, the ones I have rotate pretty easy but you can get them to stay on how you want easy enough.

I'll be putting mine to use once the DX shows up, even if not the right makeup, too much fun to have taking interrogation photos with the PERS.

lalalalalaalala... i'm not hearing you.

ah screw it! just ordered one from ebay. damn you HT! this'll be my first n last variant fig i'll get from you, this i pledge!

is it possible to use the harvey dent hands from with hot toys twoface figure on the joker?

Back