Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much would I get for a this bank robber figure with only one head? the one with the hair back?
And all the rest is in spotless state...

The red on the lips appears to be different so does the scarring on the bottom lip. I think the black lines around his eyes look different - not as good as the proto. The proto pics achieves a very realistic look with the paint blending in to the white facepaint - like it did in the film but the sculpt that was released seems to have white lines just drawn on it.

Hmm...

3534714916_c104c99c9b.jpg
3122660940_5770f28b6d.jpg

3122660918_f829564cca.jpg

What's up guys . Just got my bank robber joker and I love this figure . I was wondering how to avoid the problem of pulling the whole ball joint out when trying to switch the heads . Every time I pull the head off it pulls the inside out with it. Should I put Alittle bit of crazy glue on it???

What's up guys . Just got my bank robber joker and I love this figure . I was wondering how to avoid the problem of pulling the whole ball joint out when trying to switch the heads . Every time I pull the head off it pulls the inside out with it. Should I put Alittle bit of crazy glue on it???

They have all seemed to pop out. Little bit of glue and you should be all set.

YES I AM. dam thing keeps poping off with the head. just tried some glue. it should do the job thanks. I wish you could fit the mask over hair down version.

Ok, so i moved the smiling sculpt to the br body, and the messed up joker on a normal TT with the new and improved DX clothes (tie, coat and shoes are on the way), yeeeey for me :banana

Here's my repaint of the Bank robber heads.
Sculpt 1 I just did a repaint and sculpt 2
I did repaint and mo-hair. Pictures are large
and taken up close with macro lense to see detail.
I'm thinking of doing mo-hair on sculpt 1 as well.
Any thoughts??

jokerrepaint4.jpg

jokerrepaint2.jpg

jokerrepaint6.jpg

customhtjokerhead3.jpg

customhtjokerhead4.jpg

customhtjokethead1.jpg

Great repaint! Hair looks good and creepy, but I think it has to be more wavy

Hi.

I'm Korean Figure collectors.

Here is my some repainted Joker pics.

Thanks.

Wow that looks amazing! how did you paint eyes so perfectly?

BTW I don't know if this has been discussed before but I felt kind of annoyed about BR shoes paint job, compared to the prototype they look off.

shoes1.jpg
22TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver%5B1%5D.jpg

I painted mine so they look more like the protos.

shoes.jpg

Back