Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker mowed lawns before he got into crime. :rotfl

Haha yeah they had a greenish tone afterall, that teaches me not to paint again at night when I'm color blind and almost asleep hehe. :duh Anyways I worked on the tone again.

shoes2.jpg

Last edited:
Haha yeah they had a greenish tone afterall, that teaches me not to paint again at night when I'm color blind and almost asleep hehe. :duh Anyways I worked on the tone again.

shoes2.jpg

the shoelace area just needs to be black now. nice job

Bumping this thread for my refound love for the BR Joker. :) I've never been a big fan of the slicked back sculpt (don't know what it is, the sculpt itself is great), and since I have the open haired head on my V1/DX kitbash, I've always had BR Joker displayed with his mask on. I grew tired of that look rather fast though, just looked a bit too bland IMO.
I finally got around to buy another open haired sculpt from teabelly83, who had it repainted by elvis1976 no less, so now I'm finally happy with my BR Joker again, it's like having a new figure again. :D The repaint is basically like the original, but more realistic and a bit sloppier.

Here are some quick pics (the first is with flash):

Joker_BR_1.png

Joker_BR_2.png

Joker_BR_3.png

Did you repaint the eyes? What are you guys recommending for such a job (and repositioning them also)?

I have not mastered the eye's yet, so I paint everything but the inner eye itself.

Though on my next one, I may cut open the back of the head around the hair piece(it's already assembled in 2 parts anyways),
drill out the eye sockets and put in some nice movable eye's. Make my own DX..lol

I love both but prefer the BR head also. I think it comes down to this: Both are perfect sculpts of The Joker. But there are times in the movie when you could see heath ledger under the makeup and times when he made a certain face that he completely disappeared. The expression on the BR head I see Ledger. The expression on the DX hides the Ledger likeness. For me, I want to see the Ledger likeness as this will be forever the role he is remembered for. Perfect world: own both

Back