Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor tweaks to the shoes and gun. Not the best of lighting due to these low energy bulbs.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

I recieved mine today from zodach for an awesome price of $110! :D
I am quite pleased with him, though I still like the DX head better

DSC02529.jpg

And you can never have too many jokers :lol

DSC02528.jpg

Last edited:
i was wondering bout the gun too - spesh the shiny metal looking parts. i sanded mine gently to achieve a weathered look but i love what u have done

I recieved mine today from zodach for an awesome price of $110! :D
I am quite pleased with him, though I still like the DX head better

DSC02529.jpg

And you can never have too many jokers :lol

DSC02528.jpg

DX head is good but... If you work with the Bank Robber head it can become much better then the DX head... My Bank Robber head thats repainted is much better then the DX head... Thats what I think anyway...

The paint is amazing, but personally I don't like that style. He never really looked like that in the film. Not in the first scene at least. I preferred the stock paint. For style at least.

The paint is amazing, but personally I don't like that style. He never really looked like that in the film. Not in the first scene at least. I preferred the stock paint. For style at least.

He actually looked like that in the jail cell, but with poofy hair of course.

joker-in-jail.jpg

Nothing wrong with throwing in something different. imo the head is awesome.

Yeah, as paint job for the Purple suit version it's awesome. But for him to be wearing a mask (lifting in up like in your DP) I'd prefer a regular paint version.

Back