Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_4662.jpg

100_4661.jpg

100_4659.jpg

Looks great on BR too Snake, yeah it's crazy how many different looks you can get with different paint ups, it looks like an altered sculpt depending how it's done

i was curious, what have most ppl (that have kept the v1) done with the original v1 head? im torn between keeping it as it is so i have the whole package in mint condition incase i have to sell in the future, or just trying to repaint/mod it in some way to try to improve it. i have to dx and br jokers so its not going to ever be displayed as it is!

i was curious, what have most ppl (that have kept the v1) done with the original v1 head? im torn between keeping it as it is so i have the whole package in mint condition incase i have to sell in the future, or just trying to repaint/mod it in some way to try to improve it. i have to dx and br jokers so its not going to ever be displayed as it is!

there is not much value in reselling figures even if MIB. The only figure from the dark knight that is worth anything in resale is the original costume version batman

It may not be any use, but I don't like buying 1/6 figures that someone has already used. Who knows what they could have done to it. Paying up to $300 for just a damn original costume batman that was USED is ridiculous. It should only cost $140

that was actually his first version his second version was actually pretty accurate. No forehead lines, wrinkles in the face and more serious looking.

Back