Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yes it would look better, but fundamentally the sculpt is still way off.

Absolutely, it's still weaker compared to the others, but using that sculpt, the production head was not as strong as it could have been. It's not like oh it's a ^^^^ty sculpt that's off. They had a so-so sculpt and then half-assed the paint apps too. I like that whatever method for making the black eye makeup they used on the BR, it shows up all the time, whatever they did on v1 certain lighting makes it almost vanish.

I like the V1 sculpt. I much prefer the BR sculpts to it, but I do think it is a good representation fo the Joker, just not a 100% (or even 60% :)) likeness of Ledger. It reminds me of the Joker from the recent JOKER graphic novel by Azzarello and Bernejo. Anyways, I am fortunate enough to have both HT Jokers and have already swapped the head so it fits in with the other TDK figs better.

Did they dirty up the masks that come with the BR fig before they were sent out? Mine is dirtied up and it's quite nice actually.

I dont believe so. I actually weathered mine myself by scrapping away some of the paint and also using a charcoal pencil and rubbing some on and off until I got it the way I wanted it.

Did they dirty up the masks that come with the BR fig before they were sent out? Mine is dirtied up and it's quite nice actually.

It varies. I believe Agen mentioned he was happy with how dirty his looked, whereas mine was very white, so I dirtied it.

Before:
100_1554_640x480.jpg

After:
100_1631.jpg

I know the first image is more exposed, but they are pretty accurate to how they actually look.

My mask didn't come as weathered as the film, but it definitely has little hints of wear on it and doesn't look brand new. It's so subtle though, I'm sure there's production variation with some getting more or less than others.

Depends, how big is that wall above the figures? could find some form of plinth and mount the vehicle on their vertically like an award type of thing... front to top rear to bottom.

Heh, I know but still. :)

Which puzzles me, how did the pod's guns not get wrecked when the pod went up the wall like that. Realistically they would have gotten seriously mangled. I can barely remember that part except it happened so fast.

Heh, I know but still. :)

Which puzzles me, how did the pod's guns not get wrecked when the pod went up the wall like that. Realistically they would have gotten seriously mangled. I can barely remember that part except it happened so fast.

Well, he never did use them after that, so maybe they did break? :dunno

Back