Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'll be up cutting and gluing away for the next few days!

Glad to help out. :)
I want to make me some more, too, but unfortunately I don't have a color printer (only a really crappy old one), so I can only have others print them out for me. Maybe it's for the better though, or there would be no stopping to this madness. I counted the bundles, I've made 66 so far. As there are 10 bills per bundle (2 in color for top and bottom, and 8 b/w ones in the middle), I've cut, folded and glued 660 bills so far.:duh

Sigh.

I need help, please!

I received and opened my BRJ tonight. I already broke him. :(

1.) On the clown mask, I broke the point where one end of the elastic was glued(?) to the mask. Should I just glue it back with super glue? Or something else?

2.) I pulled his head off so I could swap to the head with the pulled back hair. When I pulled his head off, his neck joint came too (still attached to the head). I eventually want to use that head on a v1 Joker. So... Do I take out the neck piece from the BRJ head to swap to the pulled back hair head, and use the neck piece on the v1 Joker for the BRJ head... Or do I have to get another neck piece for the pulled back hair head? If it's the first option, how on earth do I get the neck piece out of the BRJ head?

Thanks guys. I appreciate your helping a HT newbie.

:funnymonkeyface:

Sigh.

I need help, please!

I received and opened my BRJ tonight. I already broke him. :(

1.) On the clown mask, I broke the point where one end of the elastic was glued(?) to the mask. Should I just glue it back with super glue? Or something else?

2.) I pulled his head off so I could swap to the head with the pulled back hair. When I pulled his head off, his neck joint came too (still attached to the head). I eventually want to use that head on a v1 Joker. So... Do I take out the neck piece from the BRJ head to swap to the pulled back hair head, and use the neck piece on the v1 Joker for the BRJ head... Or do I have to get another neck piece for the pulled back hair head? If it's the first option, how on earth do I get the neck piece out of the BRJ head?

Thanks guys. I appreciate your helping a HT newbie.

:funnymonkeyface:

The neck pieces are the same on the BR and the V1, so it might be easier just to pop the neck piece off of the V1 body and use it on the BR body for the s^^^^ed back head and just pop the BR head with the neck piece into the V1 body. I hope that made sense.

My clown mask came apart as well, just some super glue and it will be fine; that's all they used anyway. After reading this thread I used a hairdryer on high for a few moments to the neck to gently soften the plastic, then the head popped right off with no problems.

Thanks again for all the good advice on this board!

The neck pieces are the same on the BR and the V1, so it might be easier just to pop the neck piece off of the V1 body and use it on the BR body for the s^^^^ed back head and just pop the BR head with the neck piece into the V1 body. I hope that made sense.

Yup, made perfect sense. Thank you! What happens if the V1 neckpiece comes out inside the head also. What's the best way to pry it out?

My clown mask came apart as well, just some super glue and it will be fine; that's all they used anyway. After reading this thread I used a hairdryer on high for a few moments to the neck to gently soften the plastic, then the head popped right off with no problems.

Thanks again for all the good advice on this board!

Thank you, too!

Hi, for my first post i would like to show you a little custom for the Joker. First, I have bought some grenades on Ebay. I have made a wire armature and i have I passed the string in the pins. This mod is fully removable: There is a big wire that goes behind the neck that ends in a hook to take the armature, but nothing is glued. Hope you'll enjoy an do the same if you like it!
joker_01.jpg

joker_02.jpg

joker_03.jpg

joker_04.jpg

got mine in today and swapped the heads.

202_0026.jpg

202_0027.jpg

When i took off the original head i ended up leaving the neck ring around the neck post since i didnt heat it up first, but it easliy popped back in no prob after i got it off of the peg.

Looks good Craw.. it just needs the variety (different types of grenades) that NikholaX did to his to make it really look great. Nice mods guys!

Back