Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mista,

You are the guy I'd preorder this piece through correct?

I haven't read this thread yet but I think I'm interested in one of these! :banghead

Shoot me the info on the preorder along with official link and release date etc...

Thanks!

Will

Mista,

I haven't read this thread yet but I think I'm interested in one of these! :banghead

Shoot me the info on the preorder along with official link and release date etc...

Thanks!

Will

Release date is December. Price is $175 (DC Direct's price, I believe), but it may have changed now that more details are surfacing.

Your best bet is to just PM him yourself with your shipping address and e-mail address. No payment info is required. Joe will e-mail you a pre-order invoice when he processes it.

With all of the PMs he's sorting through in light of these pictures being revealed, it's not likely he'll have time to respond to specific requests via PM. Just send him that info, and you're good as gold!! :D

Mista,

Thanks!

Will

Release date is December. Price is $175 (DC Direct's price, I believe), but it may have changed now that more details are surfacing.

Your best bet is to just PM him yourself with your shipping address and e-mail address. No payment info is required. Joe will e-mail you a pre-order invoice when he processes it.

With all of the PMs he's sorting through in light of these pictures being revealed, it's not likely he'll have time to respond to specific requests via PM. Just send him that info, and you're good as gold!! :D

thank you sir..ok back to pm's..I am getting smacked with that whip:whip

WTF? Are you his consigliere or something? :lol

WOW. That sculpt is spot on!!!!!!! I haven't been this giddy for a figure since...well...Hot Toys original Joker and Batman. Let's just say this Joker sculpt is miles better. Seeing ths next to Les' is going to blow my mind! Ledger twins!!!

between Dog The Bounty Hunter and all the Hawaiians on this board...I think I may have to learn a few more words :)

Hey Joe, there should be a special Hobby Planet discount for fellow Bostonians and Red Sox fans. (But then, I'm Irish... so I would lose said discount anyway) :lol

Lol Dog was a legend here until he was caught uttering a terrible racial slur...right now our biggest heroes are the Waipahu LLWS CHAMPS (woot, came back from 4, that's right, 4 runs in the last inning, won 7-5 against LA) and Barack Obama. On the same topic, a 1/6 DtBH and BO would rule :)

a lot of places have him up for $150 (cornerstore, BBTS, etc)

I pre-ordered through Cornerstore, I'm letting the Version one go mainly because Toys2 stonewalled me and I still have no idea about the Joker I pre-ordered through them.

Screw em, bad customer service means you don't get my money.

Just to let anyone interested know, there is a custom Joker nurse uniform on eBay. Some outfit in Singapore is making them. It's the first step for the custom figure builder. Also saw a v1 Joker head repaint for sale.

Back