Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Dog was a legend here until he was caught uttering a terrible racial slur...right now our biggest heroes are the Waipahu LLWS CHAMPS (woot, came back from 4, that's right, 4 runs in the last inning, won 7-5 against LA) and Barack Obama. On the same topic, a 1/6 DtBH and BO would rule :)

hey LChinoz where are you from in Hawaii? Im in Ewa Beach. Cool to see more hawaiians here lately.

Star Wars sucks anyway, Pixle, dont'cha know?...

:monkey3

:monkey1

Go for the Joker! :rock

If there was an emodicon of smilies drunk-singing I would use it.

2.gif

You are right. Just ordered this from BBTS. Gonna have to save like mad though. No more fast food for me. :monkey2

Crap.. this also means I have to get Bats. :google

Joker is only $145 from Joe (Mista305) and I think TDK Batman around the same price. Can't go wrong with him - no cancelation fee either if that helps.

hey, like i said, i love what they did with the sculpt, and i will definitely have this in my collection, i just prefer straight eyes as opposed to ones painted on at an angle. its still amazing work and will be going on my V1 joker no matter what. i just wanted to state my opinion, its a matter of preference is all.

:D I know, just bustin your balls. :peace

Thanks BM. I just sent him a PM.

Can't go wrong with Joe :rock Only downside is it takes a week to ship here to Utah from Florida, but such is life. Other than his distant geographical distance from us, I can't say a single bad thing about him. You're in good hands.

Only dealt with BBTS once and havnt gotten my figures yet, but its still early. I would say your best bet would be Joe since he is here on the boards you got easier access to him.

OK, I just had to break my "one rule" about ordering $150.00 figures...

Holy cats, this looks GREAT!!

FYI: BBTS is sold out already, so I ordered from Cornerstore.

those new pics make the figure look way cool. glad joe still had some left for preorder when i went back to him last night.

Back