Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe, there should be a special Hobby Planet discount for fellow Bostonians and Red Sox fans. (But then, I'm Irish... so I would lose said discount anyway) :lol
hehhee...one day the irish and italian communities in Boston will walk together hand and hand down to fenway!!!:D

Lol Dog was a legend here until he was caught uttering a terrible racial slur...right now our biggest heroes are the Waipahu LLWS CHAMPS (woot, came back from 4, that's right, 4 runs in the last inning, won 7-5 against LA) and Barack Obama. On the same topic, a 1/6 DtBH and BO would rule :)

they beat mexico right!!!...Dog 1/6th would be great..there are several Barack items out there..but most are too cartoony...could you imagine if they made a Beth to go with Dog...Barbie might get mad and kick all types of ass:D
Just to let anyone interested know, there is a custom Joker nurse uniform on eBay. Some outfit in Singapore is making them. It's the first step for the custom figure builder. Also saw a v1 Joker head repaint for sale.

got a link??

ok this old man (33 LOL) needs to get to bed..I have to be up at 4:30 to go to the gym..I think I got to every pm...if not I will finish in the morning!!

I had the foresite to get my preorder with Joe when the figured was first offered and boy was I right to. Thanks Joe! :duff

Everytime I see those smileys toasting I think of me and my buddies drunk-singing the Dropkick Murphys song "A Few Good Men" and Pennywise's "Bro Hymm."

Not sure if anybody mentioned it (I'm sure someone did) but I noticed something pretty wrong with the figure. I just watched the Dark Knight prologue from the blu-ray, and noticed that the Joker isn't wearing a belt. It's totally an easy fix, but I guess they made a slight oversight. Hell, they may actually need it to keep the pants up or something, I dunno.

It's pretty wrong cause the included a belt? Ummm take off the belt then. :confused:

ya know, im lovin this new headsculpt and will be getting my hands on this figure no matter what, but the one thing thats really bugging me is the eyes on it. i hate that theyre painted on at that angle, as it will limit the poses i can put him in. ive never liked when companies give figures eyes that look in any direction but straight ahead.

ya know, im lovin this new headsculpt and will be getting my hands on this figure no matter what, but the one thing thats really bugging me is the eyes on it. i hate that theyre painted on at that angle, as it will limit the poses i can put him in. ive never liked when companies give figures eyes that look in any direction but straight ahead.

:violin :huh

The headsculpt is a definite improvement, over the 1st version. After a lot of back and forth, I could only bring myself to purchase one 1st version Joker because of the head.

This one took me less than a second to decide to preorder 2.

Has anyone see pictures of the box? i was wondering cause i always liked how they put the real ledger on the front of the box of V1 (unlike DC Direct) and was curious if he was again on the front of this one or is it the figure.

Has anyone see pictures of the box? i was wondering cause i always liked how they put the real ledger on the front of the box of V1 (unlike DC Direct) and was curious if he was again on the front of this one or is it the figure.

Hot Toys almost always doe this with all of their products so I would count on it. Maybe a scene from the robbery? I hope so.

Don't expect to see the box until the figure is actually released though.

hey, like i said, i love what they did with the sculpt, and i will definitely have this in my collection, i just prefer straight eyes as opposed to ones painted on at an angle. its still amazing work and will be going on my V1 joker no matter what. i just wanted to state my opinion, its a matter of preference is all.

If those are your choices, Joker. I'm trying for all three, but Joker trumps background SW characters. :eek:

You are right. Just ordered this from BBTS. Gonna have to save like mad though. No more fast food for me. :monkey2

Crap.. this also means I have to get Bats. :google

Back