Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Gordon pretty much knew his identity, yeah. But can someone explain why Batman showed up at Dent's location instead of Rachel's? Did the Joker give him the wrong info?

Yup Joker intentionally did that. Remember that Harvey Dent was the Joker's key to bringing down Gotham. The Joker wanted to keep Dent alive.

Thats what I was just thinking :lol

you could also ask how did the guy next to him not notice the scars when he was dressed in the cop uniform

I think some of the cops next to the Joker were his own goons. If you remember Dent captured one of the Jokers goons in a cop uniform from that funeral precession. And there were about 5 or 6 guys tied up in that building that Wayne finds the telescope in. I am sure those guys were the cops (think they might have even mentioned, "they took our suits" or something?)

Hey! Did anyone know that Hot Toys is totally owning the 1/6th scale market? For them to pull a bank robber joker in this quality is mind blowing.

How do we find out which of Joe's batches we are in?

He should be able to tell you. I just know I'm in the first batch since I put my order in way back when.

(Unless he only gets like 3 figures in his first shipment, then I'm sunk :lol )

Actually, I do believe he's put in a sizeable order... so I imagine most of us would be in batch 1. But I'm not sure.

Actually now that I think of it I hope I am in the second batch. It would help out the wallet a ton. But if I am in the first, that would be :blissy

I think the BR Joker first shipment is Dec, just in time for the DVD release, and the TDK Suit 2nd wave is also about the same time, Dec 10th.

Hi Guys,
I have been getting a lot of pm's so I figured I would point some things out.

A) Hot Toys has not even solicited for this item yet, so the two ship date things I dont know where that is coming from
B) We ordered these as part of the product that DC Direct is bringing in. We had to place our orders several weeks ago because they were so large, I did find out yesterday that we were able to increase so I did.
C) The last bit of info I received about the ship date of these was that they would ship on December 10th. There was no 100% promise as shipping stuff (especially from China) during the christmas rush season (these would have to leave China by early november) can never be 100%
D) Like with 90% of the items we receive from DC Direct they only do one shipping, sometimes its over 2 weeks but unless they are going to produce more of a sold out item (ie the DCD Version Joker) they only due one shipping
E) As soon as we get the solicitation from Hot Toys for our Direct Hot Toys account I will see what the release dates are in the email and let you guys know those as well

As always feel free to answer questions, sometimes I do not have the answers because I hate to speculate and will only give answers that I know I got direct from the source not from someone who knows someone who knows someone who has a cousin that once dated the brother of the guy that takes out the garbage at the office next door to hot toys :)

Joe

Back