Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Irish..do I need to come to GA this weekend to marry Hayden??

Probably. But before the ceremony is complete I'd like to try and have her first. I might be a semi-lapsed Catholic, but I'm not into breaking that particular covenant. :lol

BTW, Joe... great info update there on the Hot Toys/DC Direct stuff. I just wish you would stop getting bombarded with Bank Robber Joker orders so you can put my WATCHMEN stuff in. :lol :banana

Well I just heard from someone who knows someone who knows someone who has a cousin that once dated the brother of the guy that takes out the garbage at the office next door to hot toys that the DVD release of TDK is confirmed but that Warners hasn't released an official press announcement yet. So that's 99% legit.. except 85% of statistics are wrong 35% of the time.

Probably. But before the ceremony is complete I'd like to try and have her first. I might be a semi-lapsed Catholic, but I'm not into breaking that particular covenant. :lol

BTW, Joe... great info update there on the Hot Toys/DC Direct stuff. I just wish you would stop getting bombarded with Bank Robber Joker orders so you can put my WATCHMEN stuff in. :lol :banana

basically your order is all set..I just have to type the confirmation in qb's..

i dont want sloppy seconds :naughty
Well I just heard from someone who knows someone who knows someone who has a cousin that once dated the brother of the guy that takes out the garbage at the office next door to hot toys that the DVD release of TDK is confirmed but that Warners hasn't released an official press announcement yet. So that's 99% legit.. except 85% of statistics are wrong 35% of the time.

nice one...

... I'm trying really hard not to get the V1 and just have the V2 as my Joker figure, but it's so very tempting now - to have two perfect Joker figures

I was fighting the same battle, but the "iconic" Joker from TDK isn't in the clothes, and it is quite the departure from the comics IMO. A purple coat does not a Joker make and Nolan/Ledger's Joker showed that the character is far more frightening when portrayed as the possible everyman. The bank robber clothes on the V2 remind me of that old joke about the homicidal maniac Halloween costume, they look like everybody else. I know Ledger spent 98% of the film in purple but for my money the image that hit home was Joker on the street corner contemplating the crime and blending in with the public, who are all unaware of how close they are to a homicidal maniac.

Article says december.

Quick question about using the flesh colored hands....do the hands that come with the True-Type body work with the Joker? I think the hand "plugs" that come with the Joker are a little different. How would I go about fixing that? Thanks in advance.

They work, but you have to switch wrist pegs too.

Easily the best 1/6 figure ever produced up to this point.

I could not agree more.

Ordered mine this morning from bigbadtoy. I was on the fence until I realized he had two heads and I could swap the non-slicked version for my V1 Joker (which is still forthcoming from bbts...). Is it gonna be a pain to swap heads once I have both, or are all HT head/neck joints easy to change out? That regular head will make the HT V1 PERFECT...

And I also think it's quite awesome that he comes with not only his pistol but the M-76 AND a bunch of grenades...

Where is the bbts robber joker, I've been searching their site and I find nuttin!!! :monkey2

Hey is there a huge difference between collector's grade and standard on BBTS. I read everything about it on their site, but I mean like does collector's grade come later? I know most will say it's not worth it but I figured if a site is giving you the option, might as well get the best. Anyhoo, I just don't want to wait longer if I order something from them in collector's grade.

Oh and I am a MIB collector for SOME items, and of course the item I buy in collector's grade will be MIB most likely.

Edit: Sorry it is a bit off topic but since we were talking about BBTS :)

Hey is there a huge difference between collector's grade and standard on BBTS. I read everything about it on their site, but I mean like does collector's grade come later? I know most will say it's not worth it but I figured if a site is giving you the option, might as well get the best. Anyhoo, I just don't want to wait longer if I order something from them in collector's grade.

Oh and I am a MIB collector for SOME items, and of course the item I buy in collector's grade will be MIB most likely.

Edit: Sorry it is a bit off topic but since we were talking about BBTS :)

I guessing there's not much more of a wait since they will all arrive in a wave and it's $2, it's like buying a extra soda!!! Well maybe not at the theatre, LMAO!!!

I guessing there's not much more of a wait since they will all arrive in a wave and it's $2, it's like buying a extra soda!!! Well maybe not at the theatre, LMAO!!!

Exactly, like $2.00 for guaranteed mint? Seems cheap enough to me (of course, if the item is like, $20, it seems less worth it lol).

its a bs option designed to lure in anal people, ive ordered with them hundreds of times and i have never not received a mint boxed figure. dont waste the dollars

While we are on the topic of over-analyzing...

If you were a Gotham police officer wouldn't you find it suspicious that Batman would choose to save Rachel instead of Harvey Dent? You could deduce Batman's identity from that alone IMO. Pretty sure Gordon suspected it even more when Bruce Wayne saved Mr. Reese.

Thinking back, I don't think Bruce Wayne had any sort of contact with Jim Gordan as an adult. I know that in Begins, Gordon was comforting a young Bruce Wayne at the PD after his parents murder.

Also in the scene after Bruce saves Reese, I thought I heard Gordon address Bruce as though as he's never met him before. But I can't be sure.

I know Ledger spent 98% of the film in purple but for my money the image that hit home was Joker on the street corner contemplating the crime and blending in with the public, who are all unaware of how close they are to a homicidal maniac.

I suppose all of them wouldn't be aware.

Heck, even Batman underestimated him during the conversation with Gordon in the vault after Joker robs the bank.

Batman asks Gordon "One man or the entire mob? The Joker can wait" or something to that effect.

Thinking back, I don't think Bruce Wayne had any sort of contact with Jim Gordan as an adult. I know that in Begins, Gordon was comforting a young Bruce Wayne at the PD after his parents murder.

Also in the scene after Bruce saves Reese, I thought I heard Gordon address Bruce as though as he's never met him before. But I can't be sure.

I suppose all of them wouldn't be aware.

Heck, even Batman underestimated him during the conversation with Gordon in the vault after Joker robs the bank.

Batman asks Gordon "One man or the entire mob? The Joker can wait" or something to that effect.

That was something I loved about the Jokers first scene, standing there on that corner. He's there in broad daylight, just hanging around with his makeup on. Not a care in the world it seemed. Also, I know it would never be revealed, but do any of you think Jokers dad may have been a mobster? He knew which banks to hit, he knew where the big meeting was...

thats the cool part you don't know his history!! it's left to wonder.. kinda like darth vader.. till the prequels...

Back